Vivid-Hosting is a premium server provider located in downtown Los Angeles, CA. We concentrate our efforts on providing quality support and solutions to our customers to fit a wide variety of customer based needs.

All of our datacenters have gone through the SAS70 auditing and certification process, and is currently on a 2N+1 redundancy system.

These packages below are placed onto our dedicated Game server and VOIP network. We have the LOWEST latencies to all of the west coast ISPs.

To start the process, feel free to email [email protected] with any questions or comments.

Test Information
---------
IP: 68.64.136.10
Speed test: http://speedtest.vivid-hosting.net/test.zip

Datacenter Location #1: One Wilshire, Los Angeles
Datacenter Location #2: 530 W. 6th Street

Bandwidth
------------------------
Bandwidth is available at the following buildings in Los Angeles:
-530 6th Street
-One Wilshire
-AON Center

Pure Mzima: $35 per Mbps or commits of 0-24 Mbps
Premium Blend: $55 per Mbps for commits of 0-9 Mbps

Colocation
------------------------
Colocation is available at the following buildings in Los Angeles:
-530 6th Street, 4th floor
-20$ per Rack Unit(Includes 1 amp per rack unit)
-14$ per Amp(Additional)

Please email me regarding full racks and half racks as I cannot disclose the prices here. They're just too great to beat

If you require IP space, we will include them for FREE as long as they are justified.

-Free IP's as long as you justify your usage!
-Your own dedicated Ethernet drop
-Your own segregated VLAN

-Free hour of remote hands every month!
-Top-Notch support with a NOC reachable 24/7, any day of the year!
-IP's are totally clean! None of our IPs are blacklisted, etc.
-Network is ideal for VoIP, Gaming, and other low latency applications.

Thank you for checking out our deals! If you have any questions, please contact me via telephone at (800)977-0358 ex. 200 or email me at [email protected]

Network
------------------------
We are not dependent on providers to make routing changes! If you have problems with a connection, let us know and we'll change the routing to the best possible route we can offer! This kind of service can not be matched anywhere else. We run our own BGP blend (Border Gateway Protocol out of AS7830)

Vivid-Hosting's diverse network allows for better routing and peering which gives the user better connectivity. Within One Wilshire, Vivid-Hosting is peered and has transit with tier 1 and tier 2 providers such as Savvis, Level3, BTN, Hurricane Electric, Xeex, Mzima, and Sudjam/Commwerks. In addition to these providers, we are also connected to the Any2 Exchange program. If you have any questions or comments feel free to email [email protected] or call (800)977-0358 ex. 200

Cheers!