http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm

My results

You're Fiji!

As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

This is way off base.. LOL

You're Texas!
    You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.
    My IP >> 127.0.0.1 Hack Away!!

Whoa...lol...I don't know how I feel about the promiscuity and disease part?!

You're Thailand!
    Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.
    Stephanie Ostheimer
    Director of Account Management
    SingleHop Dedicated Servers

Man, a guessing game.... :-)

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I'm Texas too. Hey, I don't smell!

You're Texas!
    You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.
    Kyle Haynes - Limestone Networks - Director of Sales & Marketing
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Premium Network - Passionate Support - Fusion Reseller Platform
    Dallas Datacenter - Unmanaged and Managed Services - Intel Sandy Bridge Now Available!
    @LimestoneInc - Dedicated Server - 877.586.0555 x126

You're Sudan!
    Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

ouch.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

This is so not true!

You're Cuba!
    How bad can you really be? So many people have said so many bad things about you, but you know they can't all be true. Not even most of them. You went a little crazy for a while, but now you're just getting older and tired of all the nasty stuff people think about you. You could use a little more money and you really wish people wouldn't keep leaving you for richer people, but other than that, things aren't so bad. You really like used military clothing.

(I don't like military clothing)

LOL
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

Close .....

You're Ireland!
    Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.
    Darren Tod
    RPD Hosting

You're China!
    Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering. Lately, in older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited. There is still a lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you. There's hope that you might start opening up to people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change.

I know ive been an a**hole lately but this seems pretty far away.

How come me like this:

You're India!
    A great thinker and leader, you have a great deal of power despite being really poor. You like movies, cows, and you probably are a vegetarian and may even be a pacifist. You've probably been moving away from pacifism lately, though, as you get more and more defensive that everyone around you is trying to hurt you. How about a nice game of chess?
    I think but normally don't lead!
    Power, true!
    Movies don't like,
    Cows yes I love them,
    Vegetarian hmmm I do eat non-veg, wait when did I eat meat last time hmmm more than a year back,
    Pacifist, not sure, I do fight if really needed,
    Chess, I get bored...

So is that test just a strange guess...
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence