* Tony Robbins - John Reese made $1 million dollars in one day , wow.

You guys know Tony Robbins.... sometimes I like to listen to his tapes for motivation. I'm subscribed to get emails from Tony Robbins website and just got emailed the following link and watched Tony Robbins interviewing John Reese here at some mansion:

http://tonyrobbinstraining.com/328/john-tony/

Watch that video interview. When I first heard of this guy (John Reese) making $1 million dollars in one day back in 2004 selling his marketing informational product I thought it was complete rubbish/scam... then I started researching John Reese... it's really amazing what he does. It's LEGIT.

What do you guys think of this? Is that guy a genius or something.

I feel like complete loser now after seeing this.

Okay wait a second... he ONLY had to sell 1,000 copies of his product to make the $1 million dollars that day because he was selling his product at $997 each.

He had MILLIONS of visitors to his website that day for the big launch... he only had to sell his product to 1,000 people. He had MILLIONS of visitors... research this and you will see it's legit. Oh man...

what did he sell?

Did you watch that interview on video?

He registered the domain http://milliondollarday.com/ right before the big launch in 2004 because he was so confident he would reach his goal. You can visit that domain... through that domain you will access his product and all his other multitude of websites.

Basically just an informational product... about his "online marketing skills" it seems. Sold at a whooping $997 each!

It's really legit, I'm shocked. Amazing. If he hadn't been interviewed by Tony Robbins I would have NEVER believed any of this.

heh, I needed a good laugh today.

"I have spent more hours, days, weeks, months, and years running marketing
    tests online than anyone else in the entire world."

"And lastly, on a personal level, I must give all glory to Christ. I know, I know what
    you might be thinking… “Oh Boy! Here we go, it’s a Jesus freak! He’s going to
    start preaching at me and judging me!” Not exactly. "

heh, I have never seen so many smilies in a PDF document either, he reminds me of a 12 year old kid texting their bff
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

davidb,

I fail to see what you find so silly/laughable or the need to bash just to bash. Do you know who Tony Robbins is??? He is LEGIT very well known. This is not a sham, it's legit. LOL... he is one hell of a smart "12 year old" in that case.

Tell me, what have YOU accomplished?

I was commenting on John reese, but know I dont know who tony robbins is
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Tell me, what have YOU accomplished?
    Do you have a spare 20 years.

Also, I'm the kind of person who doesn't mock how someone earns their $$$ because at the end of the day, they've obviously done something that others like enough to buy....and that's the end game imho.

I read a story once about a Scottish guy who was exporting tea to china and orange juice to the US (california) and I think he even sold sand to the Saudi's (true)...he made more money than a horse could crap.

Those who choose to mock or laugh usually end up with diddly.

Tony Robbins...he's a smart cooky with a 1/2 goatee.

I don't buy into his stuff, but it works for him so way to go Tony baby.

owm
    Last edited by Outlaw Web Master; 08-28-2009 at 03:04 PM.
    ()
    Life's what you make it.

Here's another interesting interview with Tony Robbins:

http://tonyrobbinstraining.com/320/i...nd-john-reese/

I don't know if watching something like this is really depressing or motivating.

I prefer to watch other things.

owm
    ()
    Life's what you make it.

Amazing... just amazing. I now believe if you have One Spirit, He will tell the same thing all His children. What this guy John Resse has shared in his letter is the exact same thing I am sharing in my own niche, and I never even read about this John Resse before.

All the glory to Christ forever and ever, come Lord Jesus, come soon.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

here I am?
    Justin Yancey | Northern Virginia & District of Columbia | https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinyancey