Are any of you using HelpSpot as a help desk support system?

Greetings:

RE: http://www.userscape.com/products/helpspot/

Are any of you using HelpSpot as a help desk support system?

If yes, what do you like about it? What do you hate about it?

Where you using another help desk / support ticket system prior HelpSpot? If yes, what system? Why did you switch?

Thank you!
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Hi,

Never heard of it? Do you currently use it ?
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

Good day, Joshua:

We are currently using Cerberus; and are considering HotSpot.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

HotSpot, i do not heard about it but i think Vision Helpdesk
    is cheaper than others and have good features,
    You will not regret using Vision Helpdesk

Greetings:

I'm interested in HelpSpot experiences, not spam which turns me off of any product.

HelpSpot has a case study of Slice Host, a rackspace.com company using its software.

Is anyone else using HelpSpot that you know?

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Greetings:

After doing a reasonable amount of home work, we picked http://www.userscape.com/products/helpspot/ to replace Cerberus for our multiple portal / support areas.

We found the HelpSpot customer service / sales team extremely responsive (without us spending a penny) to our questions.

The HelpSpot API appears to be very powerful in terms of pushing, pulling information from other systems including SAAS-based services such as CampFire and HighRise.

We service managed shared hosting clients from one portal, and managed security and administration clients from another portal, and it appears HelpSpot will handle both well.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Greetings:

We just purchased HelpSpot after doing most of the 45-day free trial.

HelpSpot has all of the key functionality as the other major players in an easy to learn and use format.

Over the trial period, I was constantly impressed by Rebecca (I believe she's their main help desk person) prompt responses to various questions and issues; and the developer, Ian, would often chime in as needed.

HelpSpot's easy to use, and extensive, API allowed us to easily set up an email interceptor to pre-populate information into a ticket from our hosting automation system.

Setting up Live Lookup, which allows our staff to either double check information in the hosting automation system or grab it if it was not pre-populated was a breeze.

We did phone call and email reference checks, and all parties contacted only had good words to say about how HelpSpot saved their company time and money.

We do recommend HelpSpot at http://www.userscape.com/products/helpspot/ if you are looking for a reasonably-price, well supported, easy-to-extend help desk system.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Peter,

Does it support multi-companies?

We are currently using Cerberus 2.61 and planning to use Kayako until you mentioned HelpSpot. The Live Lookup API will help speed up customer lookups from our custom billing system.

Kevin

Hi Kevin:

As long as you have it on the same physical server, it can have secondary portals to support multiple companies; though I would recommend asking them how many you could set up.

The live lookup feature was easy to set up; and what our tech support staff loves, is that all you need (in our case) is a email address off a valid domain name for it to work. That comes in very handy when creating a new ticket for a customer based on a phone call, work order, etc.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile