Reviews/thoughts on these VPS Hosts?

Looking for a relatively cheap and decent VPS.

Offer1: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=885808
    Direct Space:
    DSN Lite Package $10/m
    2x Intel Dual Core Xeon Processor
    20GB Storage Space
    512MB RAM Burst to 1GB
    1TB Bandwidth on BGP Network
    2 Public IP Addresses
    VDSmanager control panel
    24.7 Monitoring and DC Access

Offer 2:
    X10hosting.com - 10$ a month
    Disk Space / Storage: 30GB
    Data Transfer: 500GB
    Guaranteed RAM: 512 MB
    Burstable RAM: 1024 MB
    Dedicated IP(s): 1

Offer3:
    PhotonVPS
    BEAM1 - OpenVZ
    512MB RAM DDR3 RAM
    1GB Burstable RAM
    20GB Disk Space Enterprise VelociRaptor 10,000RPM Disks
    500GB Bandwith 100mbit Dedicated (Not Shared) Per VPS Node
    $10.95

Thank you
    -

How much is your budget - around 10$?
    Ekin Ersoy
    Stagnom Servers | Europe Dedicated Servers with Redefined Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @StagnomUK | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Stagnom

Only one that I've even heard about is PhotonVPS. No direct experience but they are active on these forums and IMHO they seem pretty cool.

I would take a look at Nerios they were pretty decent when I tested them, CP is pretty basic and nothing to crow about but it gets the job done. Support was surprisingly decent for the price point.

PhotonVPS I've heard excellent things about.

x10hosting, not so much. Google them to get an idea.
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

Quote Originally Posted by mugo View Post
    x10hosting, not so much. Google them to get an idea.
    As far as I know, there are no negatives about our paid hosting services on Google.
    Brandon Long | https://brandonlong.me/
    Just a guy with a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by [x10]Brandon View Post
    As far as I know, there are no negatives about our paid hosting services on Google.
    You're just not digging hard enough then. But honestly, if the free hosting is so complaint-ridden, how can you expect anyone to convert to pay accounts?

It seems you have it all backwards. If you offer something free to lure in sales and exposure, it needs to be as good or better than your paid offering. If you don't "wow" them, you'll never convert a client to a sale. It would be insane to take a chance after a bad experience that didn't actually cost anything. Most will cut their losses...without actually suffering a loss, other than valuable time.

The company is so buried under "their free hosting sucks" reviews it's hard for anyone to find an honest review about your paid service. But they can be found.

Your as-an-afterthought free hosting is killing your reputation. Just some food for though.
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

Quote Originally Posted by mugo View Post
    You're just not digging hard enough then. But honestly, if the free hosting is so complaint-ridden, how can you expect anyone to convert to pay accounts?

It seems you have it all backwards. If you offer something free to lure in sales and exposure, it needs to be as good or better than your paid offering. If you don't "wow" them, you'll never convert a client to a sale. It would be insane to take a chance after a bad experience that didn't actually cost anything. Most will cut their losses...without actually suffering a loss, other than valuable time.

The company is so buried under "their free hosting sucks" reviews it's hard for anyone to find an honest review about your paid service. But they can be found.

Your as-an-afterthought free hosting is killing your reputation. Just some food for though.
    We gain over 1,000 new free hosting clients a day, if you think paid hosting clients are hard to keep happy, try free hosting. We've gone through hundreds of thousands of free hosting clients and it's impossible to make them all happy. Especially when a majority of them just want to host nulled scripts, spam, and download stuff with rapidleech. I think any 'paid' business with hundreds of thousands of clients would have the same complaint ratio if not more than what our free hosting has.

Our free hosting is not "as-an-afterthought", it is our main business and I think we execute it quite well. We also offer low priced hosting and VPS services and have been for quite some time. If you have found negative reviews about our paid services please PM me them so I can look into it. We have hundreds of paid hosting clients and as far as I know they've all been happy customers.

Thank you for your "expert" advice on my business though

-Corey
    Corey Arbogast | CEO
    █ 888-X10-9668, x703 - corey[@]x10hosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzServers-J View Post
    x10Hosting gets my vote PhotonVPS is good, but I've had experience with Brandon and x10 and they are both great from my experience.
    From Experience? your not with them anymore? If they any good, why change =]

Go to DMEHosting (with them for a while now.. never had a problem~ Budget Plan)

>> Most Decent - 35GB, 1.5 TB @ $9USD. 512 RAM if you don't mind setting up stuff yourself. Hyper VM is available for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantar View Post
    It looks like he is working for a hosting company now.
    Just a guy with a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantar View Post

Go to DMEHosting (with them for a while now.. never had a problem~ Budget Plan)

>> Most Decent - 35GB, 1.5 TB @ $9USD. 512 RAM if you don't mind setting up stuff yourself. Hyper VM is available for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by [x10]Brandon View Post
    It looks like he is working for a hosting company now.
    That's not the reason Brandon

I left because I didn't need a server anymore, my needs changed and so my host changed

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzServers-J View Post
    That's not the reason Brandon

I left because I didn't need a server anymore, my needs changed and so my host changed
    Oh that makes sense too
    Just a guy with a brain.

visit www.VPS4Sale.com to get you VPS Host. They have numerous company listed on their website.
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development