Best country to host a huge database and to pay low taxe?

Hello Everyone,

I have company based in EU (Hungary) and been running a new social network website for a year ,sorry but i would like to keep some privacy about this the name of the site...currently have between 350000 to 500000 unique visitors every month and eating a lot of bandwidth due to streamming,most of our traffic is from USA, Singapore and the middle east.

So am looking to relocate Hosting place and even my company, because i cannot live in hungary anymore due to so HEAVY TAXATION!! And i would like to live from that site

Anyone have some experience and suggestion? Thanks for your help!!

Thanks in Advanced!
    Last edited by mondialmanu; 08-27-2009 at 04:27 PM.

You're going to find the cheapest bandwidth/services in the United States due to the vast number of providers but for what you need it's not going to be cheap no matter how you look at it.

I am sorry I can't be more helpful than that.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Hi!

You can move to the Caribbean and make a LLC in Delaware, you don't pay taxes in the USA for a foreign source of income (being where you live/work the source) and you'll pay only local taxes from the place on where you live.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

and eating a lot of bandwich du to streamming,
    Careful there. AFAIK Youtube still isn't making a profit. Video is still quite expensive. Make sure your business makes sense now, and in the long run, and remove, charge for, or otherwise limit the parts that don't make sense.

Mostly my question is where can i host and not being taxe so much and still provide a good running website?!

how much are you paying actually? in %
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

We are being taxe up to 56,5 pourcent!! Tired to pay taxe! working like hell just to pay

Hmmm... that's total or income based? because in total here depending what you get, we pay 35% + 21% + some others that I don't even want to know
    Last edited by Jedito; 08-27-2009 at 05:28 PM.

Self-employment in the United States runs right at about 50~53% in my experiences.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Yes thats in total 33.5 + 23....... it just make me ...I know some countries you dont have to pay income taxe from the income which come from abroad..?

Humm i was thinking to re open a company in Dubai and to host the site in Netherland or USA, buti guess in this case in will be taxe 2 time?

Grab a copy of the PT report. It will tell you everything you need to know about living without governments.

Hi!

May i ask you who is your host provider?

Open a Delaware company, and live in Andorra. ;-)

I don't think that the server location has much to do with the taxation. When it comes to paying taxes it counts where the place where the business is incorporated, and the place where you receive your money... The tax rate is also not that important as percentage, as far as you can claim expenses. Delaware is not tax heaven as someone suggested above. You pay all federal and income taxes and only the state tax is a flat fee.

If you really need to register in any country where the corporate tax is low, this would be Singapore, but if you do not live there or plan to live there, it does not make sense.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

In the UK it makes no difference where your servers are, your still liable for uk tax. I would imagine that would be the same in most countries.

I would say the US is one of the cheapest for bandwidth.

Tax in the UK is different depending on what type of business form it is.

Soletrader is tiered, depending on how much money you have taken, it's the same rate as income tax, which I think is 23% & 40% plus national insurance.

Limited Company you have to pay corporation tax. Plus the directors will have to pay income tax/ni on any wages etc that they take.

Plus which ever business model you have if your total takings exceed a certain amount per year(68000 I think), you have to register and charge VAT for UK and EU customers.
    Last edited by EU Hosting Talk; 09-07-2009 at 01:55 PM.
    Hosting Community Talk - A new community orientated Webhosting discussion, guides, and industry news forum. Why not JOIN TODAY!
    My North Wales - A Community/Tourism discussion forum for residents and visitors to North Wales, United Kingdom.

HostColor: (disclaimer: this is not legal advice, the interested should contact their lawyer and CPA) if he incorporates in Delaware (or whichever state else) as a single-member LLC, the responsibility of the federal income tax falls on the owner's personal income tax instead of the LLC's tax. - http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...158625,00.html

In the US, the federal income tax may not apply if the person doesn't live in the US for more than x days a year, depending on the _source_ of his revenue (it is revenue from US persons or from foreign persons?).