Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Anyone know what's going on with PRQ.se?

    Slow / no ticket response. Helpdesk down for 3 days.

    Makes one worry.

    Anyone?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    16,966
    Never heard of this company. Is your server managed? What is the problem with your server?
    Specially 4 You
    .
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Never heard of this company. Is your server managed? What is the problem with your server?

    http://www.prq.se

    We're running dedicateds with them. New order pending for weeks. Helpdesk down. No reply to emails. Concerning.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    331
    I have not heard of them either, but that is definitely not a good sign, are the servers you have with them now all responding?
    Chris Larkin
    Senior Hosting Consultant
    SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
    http://singlehop.com

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleHopChris View Post
    I have not heard of them either, but that is definitely not a good sign, are the servers you have with them now all responding?
    Yeah. They are fine for the moment.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    331
    I hope you have backups of the data in case you need to move quickly.
    Chris Larkin
    Senior Hosting Consultant
    SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
    http://singlehop.com

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleHopChris View Post
    I hope you have backups of the data in case you need to move quickly.
    Oh yes. That wasn't something we were going to toy around with.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    30
    I have Shared hosting with them ,, yesterday I couldn't access the customer portal at all , sent them mail and didn't get reply ,
    today I restarted my router to get new IP , then i found that i'm able to access the customer portal
    not sure what is that means !!
    and still didn't get anyreply for that mail

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    2,549
    Arn't they the ones that hosted TPB and wikileaks.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGoD View Post
    I have Shared hosting with them ,, yesterday I couldn't access the customer portal at all , sent them mail and didn't get reply ,
    today I restarted my router to get new IP , then i found that i'm able to access the customer portal
    not sure what is that means !!
    and still didn't get anyreply for that mail
    Can you PM me the URL you are using for the customer portal?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott.Mc View Post
    Arn't they the ones that hosted TPB and wikileaks.
    Yeah, they hosted TPB, that's how I heard about them
    // AltusHost - European Web Hosting Provider
    // Dedicated Servers | XEN VPS Hosting | Web Hosting
    // 2 EU Locations: Netherlands & Sweden
    // Superior 24/7 Technical Support

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •