Leaseweb.com Support Or Uptime Information

Hi
    There He have Some Information About The Support Or Uptime Networking (Leaseweb.com) ? Please Give Me Some information
    Just Say me They Support And Uptime How ? They Have Down Time ? They Support Is Good or excellent ...? Thank You For Answer
    Thank you Very Much
    Webhostingtalk.com Is Excellent Forum

Hi,

I have box with them over 6 month. Zero downtime for the past 6 month. Support is helpfull and friendly, response takes just 15-20 minutes. I would give excellent mark for support and network.

Cons. Billing department works slowly and their response sometimes takes more than 48 hours....

most people saying support bad in leaseweb also in weekend they had late responce

but comeing to uptime they are good
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

Thank You For Answering . I Need More Review Or More idea ..

Quote Originally Posted by PanizServer LTD View Post
    Hi
    There He have Some Information About The Support Or Uptime Networking (Leaseweb.com) ? Please Give Me Some information
    Just Say me They Support And Uptime How ? They Have Down Time ? They Support Is Good or excellent ...? Thank You For Answer
    Thank you Very Much
    Webhostingtalk.com Is Excellent Forum
    They have had some bad patches few months before, definitely not due to their support or infrastructure, but due to hardware replacements and things thts out of human control.

Support is normal, just like any other NOC and uptime in the last 3-4 months has been nearly 100 % . So i dont see any problem in you going with leaseweb

I ordered a server with them like 2 or 3 months ago, paid for it, and after almost one week they did not deliver the server, so I asked for a refund. Also, they never replied my e-mails regarding the server activation.

i wouldn't use leaseweb, this is the second time i think this month that my friends server is down along with some other stuff.. first outage was 3 hours and they wouldn't help me, even though i had his customer number.. they said it wasn't enough to look to see if there was something wrong, this time it's something wrong with the rack where the server is on.. and it's been down at least 2 hours, came back up for a few but...

they got good pricing but you get what you pay for.
    Providing World-Class Unnecessary Comments Since Birth.

Quote Originally Posted by jeev View Post
    i wouldn't use leaseweb, this is the second time i think this month that my friends server is down along with some other stuff.. first outage was 3 hours and they wouldn't help me, even though i had his customer number.. they said it wasn't enough to look to see if there was something wrong, this time it's something wrong with the rack where the server is on.. and it's been down at least 2 hours, came back up for a few but...

I guess it depends where your server is located (they have 6 datacenters)
    I haven't had an outage on any of my servers in 1-2 years..

Quote Originally Posted by coax View Post
    Exactly and hardware issues are not entirely predictable. Its just that they are having a bad patch and should come over it soon

Support is one of the worst at Leaseweb nowadays i've ever seen. Some of the techs over there is really excellent, but 90% of the time the support simply put SUCKS.

12hr downtime = Not a miracle, thanks to the support. Your server happens to go down, they might go kick it back online in 4hrs (their reboot service DOES NOT work 90% of the time, for example it's unable to bring online a server which has powered down.), and even then they don't verify.

It's common that a single easy-to-fix failure (say you typed shutdown -h now instead of shutdown -r now) takes that atleast 8hrs for them to fix.

Last server i ordered was down for weeks upon setup due to misconfiguration, faulty hardware, slow support etc.

Next is the billing ... because of hte downtime i got credited, but they proactively decided later on without telling me to take the credit away. Ofc, as they don't provide you with actual account history of such events, it's hard to fight. The billing department also will try to talk in loops, and puzzles to make it sound like you got the credit.

For me, Leaseweb has caused immense, vast problems in accounting, having to go back months to fix them (first they charge VAT even tho i have a VAT registered company, then they give the credit, then credit the VAT, then take away the credit ....)

Leaseweb USED to be excellent. Now the actual cost of having a server with them is order of magnitude higher than used to be due to increased costs of supporting my clients, lost client trust etc. damage to my business reputation.

Despite all the negative, there is still working some of the people from years back who still provide you excellent, beyond required level support services. After weeks of downtime i had the pleasant surprise to work with someone like that (Charlie T.) from there, he was very professional, and very efficient.

Also during the years i've used them, i've had some very rude responses from sales department. They weren't so affordable in the past, but atleast things somewhat worked right over there.
    Pulsed Media: Dedicated Servers and Seedboxes

Quote Originally Posted by coax View Post
    you're right, i have no details as far as that so for my post, it's lacking..

as far as this months uptime:

UP Unscheduled 28d 11h 14m 11s 99.218% 99.218%
    Scheduled 0d 0h 0m 0s 0.000% 0.000%
    Total 28d 11h 14m 11s 99.218% 99.218%

DOWN Unscheduled 0d 5h 23m 3s 0.782% 0.782%
    Total 0d 5h 23m 3s 0.782% 0.782%

UNREACHABLE Unscheduled 0d 0h 0m 0s 0.000% 0.000%
    Total 0d 0h 0m 0s 0.000% 0.000%

and counting.

Reply times have improved a lot lately, though in the weekends it can still take a while to get help if your server is self-managed.

For example
    1. email sent on Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 6:16 AM, got reply on Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:02 AM (the problem solved itself in the meantime)

- sent an email on Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 9:02 PM
    - got a reply on Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 9:05 PM (3 minutes reply time) saying that the email was forwarded to the Networking dept. (because it was a routing issue for a secondary IP)
    - Net. dept. replied only on Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM saying they can't reproduce the issue (and the problem was gone already)
    - replied on Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 6:21 PM
    - got a second answer on Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM saying that another customer had a routing issue on the same router so probably my problem was related to the other customer's problem and it was solved already (and indeed it was - I appreciated this last answer)

So lately they got better at response times, I'm Ok with it for what I'm paying...

I have a dedicated server that was in their "Value" line, an AMD running at 2.2 Ghz with 2GB of memory and it works great - it does lock itself for an unknown reason once every 3-5 weeks (remote reboot works every time) but it's probably Windows 2003 Web responsible for that...

leaseweb down agani today for about an hour, "power to the rack" excuse again.. and down AGAIN as of this post. i guess my friend's server is in the worst rack i've ever heard of in the history of dedicated server power

Its been One and Half year I m with them.

Their support is excellent and I had once 24+ hours downtime.

Concerning the structural problem with one rack:

Unfortunately several times fuses popped due to an over-usage of power/Ampere. Root cause of this problem was the inflow temperature of
    air, which resulted in over-activity of vans eventually causing the
    increase of Ampere. Problem has been solved by adjusting the setpoint of
    one of the coolers.

LeaseWeb does sincerely regret the inconvenience some of our customers have experienced by these incidents.

Ivo Roomer
    Manager Support
    LeaseWeb B.V.

@Skal Tura:

As it seems that you run structurally into problems concerning several of LeaseWeb's Departments, I want to investigate all your specific incidents in order to improve our service and meeting your customer's expectations. Therefore, please send send me your customer details(via PM) or just mention one ticketnumber you recently had with LeaseWeb.

I would really appreciate your cooperation in improving our service to you.

Regards,

Ivo Roomer
    Manager Support
    LeaseWeb B.V.

I PM'd IVO3001, and will update this ticket in regards of what happens.

Wish leaseweb would still be able to deliver what i got used to over the years DC locations are perfect for my clients.

We have had boxes colo'ed there for over a year and no real problems.
    Charles @ Nexeon Technologies - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]nexeon.com
    InstantDedis.com - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and more

Quote Originally Posted by IVO3001 View Post
    Concerning the structural problem with one rack:

Unfortunately several times fuses popped due to an over-usage of power/Ampere. Root cause of this problem was the inflow temperature of
    air, which resulted in over-activity of vans eventually causing the
    increase of Ampere. Problem has been solved by adjusting the setpoint of
    one of the coolers.

LeaseWeb does sincerely regret the inconvenience some of our customers have experienced by these incidents.

Ivo Roomer
    Manager Support
    LeaseWeb B.V.
    so has the limit of the power strip or whatever that's causing the fuses to go been fixed?? or just cooler has been adjusted

@jeev:

Cooler adjusted and re-calibrated the measurement of temperature of the air inflow.

Regards,

Ivo Roomer
    Manager Support
    LeaseWeb B.V.

I got a reply from IVO who took a look into ticket resolution times, conversation is still open.

Quote Originally Posted by jeev View Post

Why would they speak to you anyway if its not your server?

I've had a good experience with Leaseweb, in 6 months i've had one dodgy network card and it was replaced quickly.

It was like 1 year ago I tested our one of leasewebs servers and I never experienced a shutdown but I'll have to complain about their poor support system, as you get zero support at the weekends also the livechat is only online on the days.

Well, I would of course recommend you to try out their services but expect a little lack of support and I actually never got in contact with them that good because they weren't that willing to communicate with me, I mean they were talking to me but very short sentences and mostly only words, seems like they haven't got any "bright spirit" to do everything they can to actually make this sale and tell us so much about it as possible.

Good Luck

/nick

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkster View Post
    It was like 1 year ago I tested our one of leasewebs servers and I never experienced a shutdown but I'll have to complain about their poor support system, as you get zero support at the weekends also the livechat is only online on the days.

Well, I would of course recommend you to try out their services but expect a little lack of support and I actually never got in contact with them that good because they weren't that willing to communicate with me, I mean they were talking to me but very short sentences and mostly only words, seems like they haven't got any "bright spirit" to do everything they can to actually make this sale and tell us so much about it as possible.

Good Luck

/nick
    Am I reading this wrong or do you only ask for support via livechat?
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeden View Post
    Am I reading this wrong or do you only ask for support via livechat?
    You are reading wrong.