Just wanted to share my great great great experience for people who interested in having an awesome service in ANY WAY OF POSSIBILITIES !
I have started with HandyNetworks in like 3 month ago with one server for Hyper-v hosting (private jobs) and found them so reliable!
I have been with allot of providers as you can see my posts in this forum and never had such great times having dedicated servers.
Overall report of their team:
1. Mike ~> A huge fan ! great seller awesome communications!
2. Jay ~> Have a question ? he is the answer, a total expert in meaning of the word especially in windows jobs with his great tiny tools which you will never ever find it anywhere (I have searched allot in google, trust me, you'll not find them)
3. Charles ~> Great guy, works hard, give you the result and he doesn't care whatever it takes! Linux expert, he fixed my issue in 6 minutes with 5 ticket replies in total ! (me and him, total)
4. Pete ~> A true NOC engineer, and technically expert in most of jobs he has done for my servers. trust him! thats it!
5. Kumar ~> A sweet level-1 guy, tries his best to help you but mostly he say he gets into trouble but he is good too.
6. Kris ~> Not much involved in my issues, but he is a good level-1 too.
There might be others there but these are the guys that I have had communicated with and they were truly great !
We are now having 7 servers with them and planning to move our servers from other providers to their datacenter.
Last word: Hardware quality, software quality, expert advices and jobs to be done, trust !!!, awesomeness!!!, great pricing <~~~ A+++++++++