Enom account $7.25 or below - REQUIRED

if you have any $7.25 or lower accounts available please PM me with your price.

im willing to pay higher if you will sell me an account with sub accounts created before enom's new pricing policy changes, even if its high than your base price, but below $8.95

thanks

Just incase you missed the thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=88355

his pricing is just too high.

it's still a lot better than the $7K enom's going to ask from you.

The sub 9 accounts are going away fast, and the less of them there are the higher in price they get.

$7K from enom isnt really expensive at all if your going to make use of it. every cent of the $7K deposit to enom will still be yours and can be used to register names, so really, enom doesnt charge anything for reseller accounts.

however, of course, i will not be registering $7K worth of names so i won't even think about it. i dont even need a $6.95 account, i only need somewhere between $7.10 and $7.25..
    <<Please review signature formatting guidelines>>

I will give you an enom reseller account with domain price of 7.20USD if you make me a web hosting template. Pm me if you interested in this