Vision Helpdesk Review

Hi,
    today i chat with their livechat they have really friendly support i ask many question and they really answer me friendly and they help me lot and they have free option like Pay per Ticket Or Ticket Alert software for free whcih if you want use them in kayako you should pay for each of them,
    this is just my review ,
    anyway thank you.

I don't see this as a review?

Did you buy the software and use it, if not this is more like posting...
    Robert Merrihue - President/CEO
    http://www.bethehost.com
    Where resellers become a host on servers we own and operate.
    Web Hosting Since 2000 *** 12+ Years in the hosting industry

yes i have owned lciense from them if i do not have license i do not send this post

Quote Originally Posted by myserve View Post
    Hi,
    today i chat with their livechat they have really friendly support i ask many question and they really answer me friendly and they help me lot and they have free option like Pay per Ticket Or Ticket Alert software for free whcih if you want use them in kayako you should pay for each of them,
    this is just my review ,
    anyway thank you.
    Thank you myserve

Nice to see some good options on Vision Helpdesk.
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

We have send some presales questions to Vision Helpdesk. Testing online demo.

Quote Originally Posted by microbloghosting View Post
    We have send some presales questions to Vision Helpdesk. Testing online demo.
    Thank you for your email, it's replied now.

Got it, our evaluation order shows pending.

Quote Originally Posted by microbloghosting View Post
    Got it, our evaluation order shows pending.
    Activated.

I have purchased license copy of Vision Helpdesk and tested it too. I feel customer support is very weak and not found good. I also purchased customized portal service from them too and found it is horrible. It is wastage of money nothing else. I tried to submit ticket so many times but not getting single response from customer support. Therefore, we can say that pre-sales support is good but after sales support is not good even below of average.

After sales, I opened one ticket and got response after 10 days because ticket assigned candidate was on leave. After that I took one more chance about customized portal service but from the last 10 days I didn't get single response after sending so many update on ticket.

Without customer service support software is useless and wasting of money and time even tho software feature are good.

Thanks and regards,
    Gitesh Trivedi

I just installed the Trial license. I have a planning to offer anonymous support for all our reseller without knowing by end-users. That's why I also need review from all of you regarding with Vision Helpdesk. How good is it? And how good also their support is?

As per my opinion, Vission Helpdesk's Support is very poor and non-professional. Before sales they are providing good support but after sales it is horrible. My tickets are waiting for 7-10 days and got reply after that. For support, they are offering just sale it and forgot it. I experienced not single time for their support. Every time same. Due to this reason, now I am planning to change whole ticketing system and asked refund from Vision Helpdesk.

Is there any alternative support software which is supported multi-company such as Vission? Or better one? Of course with good after sales support....
    www.1stServer.com ~ The First Class Web Solution ~
    Domain Registration | Web Hosting | Reseller | Dedicated Server
    Hotline 24Hr: +62.21 700 62 567, SMS 24Hr: +62.811 990 447, Y!: ts1stserver

We need to search for that. We would definitely found good another option because there are lots of another software vendors available in global market. There is no-one unique. We need to find out and test another also. One of my client informed that he test everyone and still he is testing and searching too.
    As I stated before, if software is good in quality but support is worst then overall software is becoming useless for us and software vendor would also lost reputation from market very quickly. This is same case.

Hi Gitesh, Did you find anything good?

Hi,

Found Ready Desk and Kayako. Both are under testing.

I got Kayako working for sure but Vision Help Desk was too complicated to setup.

Yes I got one good ticketing system with nice support staff. It is not like Vision support staff.

Quote Originally Posted by giteshtrivedi View Post
    Yes I got one good ticketing system with nice support staff.
    Who did you go with in the end?
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Check out SmarterTrack from SmarterTools also. One thing I like over Smartertrack is that it support the ticket distributions and rebalance as well as the ability to create powerful system events to monitor the helpdesk performance. High-availability and fail over options are supported as well as add-on. You could download their free edition to install to have a try out. Their support is based by support tokens and responded within 1 business day.
    Tweakservers : SmarterTools | Paessler PRTG | MalwareBytes | Avast Antivirus | Mailenable
    TheSSLMart : Symantec, GeoTrust & Comodo SSL with Website Monitoring Alert

@tweakservers
    Is it support for multilple companies?

@muhajir
    I don't think it is supporting multiple companies like vision. Vision has only this unique feature. I think SmarterTrack is costly than vision too. Vision has some negative points that is only support staff which I didn't feel good. In new version of Vision, they are not going to introduce Live Chat which is available in most of every other product including SmarterTrack too.

so, what we have to choose ...
    -- good and cheap helpdesk system with 'not good' support (not too bad?), OR
    -- good and expensive helpdesk system with 'good ' support also
    ??

Why we are using support ticket system? For our valuable clients right? If we don't able resolve any kind of support ticket system's issue then what is the need of that support ticket system. We would lost our valuable clients.

Second thing, I always prefer "with good support" helpdesk. Not prefer in-responsible support system from any. Due to this reason, I changed hosting too if not found good support and bought expensive hosting.

We don't have free time to wait for issue resolution of helpddek because our clients open ticket for their own technical problems. We need to solve their technical problem first. As client is some helpdesk is not able to resolve our issue (even not reply on ticket for several days) then what we would be selecting?

An instance, if your site has down and you raised ticket in support of hosting but not getting reply and after 1-2 day, you got reply that "we are working on issue". Then what you would do? I would change immediate hosting and bought some good hosting (with good support) regardless costing.

I think you understood my concern.

@giteshtrivedi
    Good point, thank you