Question Why people sells AdWords vouchers if it is prohibited?

Hello,

I'm curious. This is what I see in the message I got on Webmasters Tools:

Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 14 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers will need to suspend their ads if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount. Subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. One promotional credit per customer. Advertisers with self-managed signup accounts in the US are subject to a USD$5 activation fee that will be deducted from the promotional credit. Advertisers with self-managed signup accounts in Canada are subject to a CAD$10 activation fee that will be deducted from the promotional credit. Advertisers outside of the US/Canada, please refer to https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder for activation fee. Offer designed for post-pay customers. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Expires 9/30/09.
    So from what I can understand AdWords vouchers can't be sold but I see a lot of people selling their AdWords vouchers so I'm confused.

What do you think?

Thank you,
    Jonathan

I think this is like why do people sell drugs even it is prohibited.
    Off Topic Forum - An Off Topic discussion Forum.

I'm sorry for the confusion. What I was trying to ask is: does Google allow selling of AdWords vouchers? Apparently no but many people sells it so this is the reason why I'm asking on here.

Thank you,
    Jonathan

How do you make vouchers?

I think that google means that you can not sell or transfer the vouchers that you get from the provider that makes the vouchers for you.