★★ $15 WHMCS Integrations ★★

Hello WHT people.

I have been in web development for over 2 Years I recently learned how to Intergrade WHMcs..

Payment Gateways-

PayPal
    Money Order

Time: My intergrations about 2 hrs 3 max.

I don't have a portfolio but im working on one.

Hi,

I just saw this post:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=884984

You are asking for your own integration, plus you're running a nulled WHMCS.

Do you have any examples, so we can make sure your not trying to con some money?

Quote Originally Posted by Payton Designs View Post
    Hi,

I just saw this post:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=884984

You are asking for your own integration, plus you're running a nulled WHMCS.

Do you have any examples, so we can make sure your not trying to con some money?
    Hello Payton, About that post, My ex partner who was my partner 2 days ago uploaded it and said it was not nulled so then I came in and started working for him he was more like my boss and he said go on WHT and find someone to intergrade the whmcs and ill pay them. I told him that i could do it for free he said no no dont worry about it i'd rather someone else do it and pay them and you can work on getting the servers up. So i said ok i posted the thread and i found out that it was nulled i talked to my parnter he said dont worry about it from there i said i dont want to work for you and now i dont work for that company anymore. I am offering this product because I want to get money in my paypal and buy a server and domain with cpanel and try to get my own company running.

Hmmm... Very strange situation... I guess the best way to start a host business is have a more sustainable income source... IE a Job... a Short/Long Term Business Loan... Are you registered to start a business... Do you know what your competition is how your going to advertise... How about handle complaints when they come... I guess your reason is okay... But starting a web business on $15 WHMCS integrations is not a good start...
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

Quote Originally Posted by verdictjosh View Post
    Hmmm... Very strange situation... I guess the best way to start a host business is have a more sustainable income source... IE a Job... a Short/Long Term Business Loan... Are you registered to start a business... Do you know what your competition is how your going to advertise... How about handle complaints when they come... I guess your reason is okay... But starting a web business on $15 WHMCS integrations is not a good start...
    So very true verdict. You need wayyy more than that. Go into graphic design or something not simply WHMCS integrations! And the other guy's story seems very unlikely but if that is the case who am i to judge?

I seriously doubt you can do WHMCS integrations, you couldn't even afford WHMCS(I am not talking about your last thread - the one asking for free billing software).
    Jacob Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Wall View Post
    I seriously doubt you can do WHMCS integrations, you couldn't even afford WHMCS(I am not talking about your last thread - the one asking for free billing software).
    Sad to say but i must agree. (a reminder...dont trash his thread please)

Im looking to open up my company next year around feb. What im trying to do is just make money for it.

If the guy wants to do some integrations let him.
    OC Web Gurus Check Us Out!
    Reliable Hosting | Truly Amazing Designs
    We are a proud member of WHT community since 2007!

Quote Originally Posted by ocwebguru View Post
    If the guy wants to do some integrations let him.
    I agree. We'll see if anyone will hire him to do their WHMCS integration, then drop a review.

If you pay $15 for an integration job you will get exactly that; a $15 integration You get what you pay for.

Leave the guy alone, if you dont have anything nice to say leave it out. If you want top quality, dont expect to get paying beans

Quote Originally Posted by kyee View Post
    If you pay $15 for an integration job you will get exactly that; a $15 integration You get what you pay for.
    Well, WHMCS isn't difficult to integrate in your website.
    Also if you know the template skills; its take only less than one hour to it.
    So, if you want some pocket money it easy to get with this job if you have only that to do.
    Online power for online people!