My POP3/IMAP server on my Ensim 3.1 Server is not working. It keeps going down every 15min. to 1 hour except when I login to the control panel it shows the POP3 Server as being online and when I just click restart it still doesn't work (it shows it as online but the email still isn't working). I found the only way to get it back online is to stop it, then start it... kind of strange.. Does anyone know how I can figure out why it is crashing or not working correctly... It could be some kind of DNS problem maybe? I just transferred this server from one data center to another last month and since I transfer it I have had the problem (the mail server IP address changed so maybe it's still looking for the old one... except it works sometimes. so I don't know). Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?? I am literarily pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. Any help would be VERYYY much appreciated - thanks!

Is your pop3 daemon crashing or is your imap daemon? or both?

They are two different aniumals altogether

What is the OS and what are the daemons themselves [i mean are you using courier-imap or uwimap or what?]

I am not familiar with Ensim but DNS or changing IPs has got nothing to do with daemons crashing

How do you know they are going down?
    Offering Managed Servers - for an exclusive clientèle who value uptime, caring support and superior technology.