A secure dedicated server is needed.

Hello people.

I need some help here to make a choise of the provider. There is a need in a secure dedicated server. For about a hundred up to 150 dollars as a price, with highest possible stability and professional backup. While searching throughout the Net I have found an interesting, but unknown solution source called wansecurity(.com)which is suitable by most of requirements, and especially attracts by the promising of external, deeply encrypted backup, which, I remind, is very important. What can be said of this company? Or about their backup methods?

It looks so, that I can have managed server for that price?

Any input appreciated,

Thanks.

Personally I haven't heard of the company itself.

I would recommend contacting them directly and ask them to explain their backup process to you in detail. They would be the ones to best tell you their methods and then report back and let us know what they say.

So from what I understand you are looking for a dedicated server that is fully managed and provides you with a full backup service for a max $150. Normally I would say this would be a tight budget, but probably doable and it does seem as if you've found a provider that can offer this.

I recommend searching google and WHT for more information about them. I wouldn't rely heavily on reviews however, always contact the company direct and open a dialog with them. Ask them questions and see what they come back with (how long it takes them to do so) and the quality of their answers. You may have well found a good provider for you.

Why not go for a high-spec VPS? Do you really need a dedicated server?
    Ekin Ersoy
    Stagnom Servers | Europe Dedicated Servers with Redefined Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @StagnomUK | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Stagnom

For a managed server with professional backup plans, your budget seems to be a bit low. Nevertheless, do some research on your selected company.

Also take a look at the offer section of WHT : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Welcome to the forum!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mathewanson View Post
    For a managed server with professional backup plans, your budget seems to be a bit low. Nevertheless, do some research on your selected company.

Also take a look at the offer section of WHT : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Welcome to the forum!
    You can definitely find an excellent managed dedicated server with the services you require in your price range.