I have a dedicated server that came with 2 ip's. I have bunch of websites hosted on that server but one of them i want to assign its own ip address. I have WHM and cPanel access. Can someone tell me how to do it step by step.
I don't think this is what the OP is looking for. From what I can understand from OP, he has a client who wants to have a dedicated ip address.
We actually have a knowledgebase entry for this:
Login to your WHM and do the following:
1. Go to Reseller Center --> Choose the reseller name --> Manage Shared IP for the reseller
2. Enter / Select the dedicated IP you want to assign the account
3. Then go again to Reseller Center --> Choose the reseller name --> Manage Ip Delegation
4. Select the dedicated IP you want to assign the account
5. Go to Multi Account Functions --> Change Multiple Sites' IP Addresses and change the ip addresses of the accounts that will use the dedicated IP