Thumbs up [REVIEW] Sanrachana

I would like to review my recent dealings with Sanrachana.

I required to have my PSD web design coded into xHTML/CSS, so I placed an ad in the 'Design Request' forum.

Shortly after posting, I received a PM from Harit of Sanrachana. Harit asked to email him the PSD's so that he could check the complexity of the design and quote accordingly.

I received a response back a few minutes later and was very happy with the price. I advised Harit of what I needed, and even asked if he could tweak the design a little bit - He did this free of charge and also included a third static page at no extra cost!

After submitting my deposit, Harit advised me of a 48HR turn around - to no surprise, I had the design right on time!

Harit had met (even exceeded!) all my expectations, the design was exactly as I had asked it to be. He even added things which he thought may benefit me in the future, such as making various block headings which contained prices text-based in case they were to be dynamic later on.

Overall, It was a pleasure dealing with Harit and the team at Sanrachana, and I would not hesitate in using and recommending their services.

Communication: 10/10 - Excellent.
    Code: 10/10 - xHTML/CSS Valid and cross-browser compatible.
    Price: 10/10 - Extremely fair, you definitely get more bang for your buck!

The site is not uploaded at present as I need to make changes to the content, but I will update this post once I have done so.

Best Regards,
    Last edited by dariti; 08-24-2009 at 07:37 AM.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
    I will definitely be in touch with them soon!
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

Thank you very much Danny !!!

Hi Danny,

Thank you very much for the appreciation, these are really motivating.

But it's just one side of the coin, to be honest Danny was absolutely clear on what he needed and he conveyed the same initially and that made things easier for us. He is real gentleman and it was a great experience working with him. Will be more than happy to work with him again in future too.

Thanks again Danny for your support.

Tough gets going when going gets tough!!