Translations English <-> Portuguese

Hi,

I can translate anything (including technical material or a website, for instance) from English to Portuguese. Full human translation done entirely by me, not using any translation softwares.

The prices vary from USD 14.95 to USD 49.95 per page (around 250-500 words), depending on the complexity of the material. (Most material will cost around USD 14.95 and USD 19.95 per page). Turn around time depends on complexity and quantity of material.

I'm a native Brazilian, thus Portuguese-speaking, finishing my undergraduate courses in both Law School and Business Management School (graduation by the end of the year!). I've had private English classes for about 7 years and lived in Houston, United States, for one year back in 1996-97. I also got Academic Recognition on the English reading part of the TAAS (Texas Assessment of Acadamic Skills) test in the end of high school.

If you're interested, please PM or e-mail me for a quote.

BTW, If you need any other deal (bilingual helpdesk, support, etc.) other than translations by the page, or anything else that I might help, let me know. I'm also a skilled computer admin and user.

Thanks,
    Paulo R. Dallagnol

PS: Just a clarification, a "page" will only be considered with Times New Roman, font size 12 or higher. If you have any doubts or want to ask for a quote, please contact me.

Hi Jay,

I just sent you an e-mail regarding this.

Thanks,
    Paulo