Hello all,

I am available for job working as Level 2/3 Tech and System Adminstrator. I have extensive 10 years background in webhosting industry with cPanel as the main web control panel on FreeBSD, and linux servers.

I have recently left the company cPanel of Texas, Inc after 2 years so I am available for any company is seeking experienced tech well versed in cPanel and system adminstration. I have extensive background skills in various areas, including working with several billing systems like WHMCS, and Modernbill.

If you like to receive my resume, you can contact me at this email address: [email protected]

You can contact me by IM as follows:

AIM: ElikCyber
YahooIM: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

I will not be responding on the forum if you questions. Best to reach me by IM or email for the information.

Skills Background:

OS: CentOS, Redhat, Debian, SuSE, OpenSuSE, Mandrake, Ubuntu, FreeBSD 2.8 to 7.2
Platforms: OpenVZ, Parallels Virtizzuo, LAMP Stack, cPanel

Server Applications: Postfix, Exim, Apache, Ngnix, Pure-Ftpd, Proftpd, MySQL, Postgresql, Courier, Dovecot, BIND, NSD, Tomcat

Security: CSF, APF, Roothunter, Tripwire, AIDE

Monitoring: Cactus, Nagios, iostat, netstat, iptraf

Server Security: Custom Kernel installation, tuning, configuration, custom apache tuning and optimization.

I have extensive more, but this is quick glance on the background in webhosting industry I have been in for past 10 years.