Looking for logo designer

Looking for a logo designer for a new game-related project I have in the works. I'm not Bill Gates and you need to eat, so let's meet somewhere in the middle.

Please PM, thanks!

Todd

Try 99designs.com

*REMOVED, INTENDED TO SEND A PM*

In general a single logo will cost you between $150-$180. What I recommend is to outsource your project using ScriptLance, GetAFreelancer or oDesk ... there are many others but both SL && GAF I have used. oDesk is new to me but I like their site tour, services & how they handle the projects (check out their online video). The only thing with SL && GAF is to be careful when accepting a developer. Make sure you check on the developer's reviews and check their work/profile. Only reason I mention that is that there are a lot of developer's from India bidding on your project and from my experience the one's I hired started off great but then slack off and a 3 day project goes into 6 weeks. So make sure you split your escrow into multiple milestones. For example, a $120 project break it down into 4 milestones of $30 and each step of the way you have the option to finalize a milestone. Also make sure their is communication meaning right before you accept the developer's offer make sure everything about the project is written in the description and the developer fully agrees to the project and anything extra they say they are going to do put a note "as per developer". So with all that said you can get an eye-candy logo for $30-$80 by outsourcing so start shopping for a developer. Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by RelativeDesign View Post
    *REMOVED, INTENDED TO SEND A PM*
    A mod removed this? If so you forgot to remove the title it show's 99designs.com :-s

Logo design

You can try logodesignguru.com for best options in packages

You can also try this experienced team of logo designers w3logodesign.com. They are really good in this business.

Why not look around the advertising forums, i've seen quite a lot of cheap designers down there...

Hi there. I can do a really nice logo design for you. Just let me know what your working with and ill let you what i can work for and we shall definitely meet in the middle
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room