webhosting company

http://www.crazy9s.com

still in the works and need to add a lot. but i want to get everyone's opinion of it so far.

Everything is too big, and a lot of the screen is just wasted space, you need to shrink down your graphic headers. You could decrease the text font size by 1 or 2. The table at right is a bit unprofessional.

Change your table to thin solid lines, center the numbers in it, add some cell padding and reduce your font size just a little and I think you'll be on to something.
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

Yes, the text and header are a little large. Reduce the size of the text a bit, and like the others said, the table to the right is very "newbie". Borders on tables don't have a very professional appearance. The subscribe buttons are very old looking as well. Why not have buttons like your nav? Also, the center justification in the center doesn't look right. Your header and nav are left justified, putting weight to the left side, the text should be left justified as well. I would also suggest pre-loading your rollovers so they don't have to load every time you go over them.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design
    http://www.modernleaf.com

That's a template that I happen to dislike, and it doesn't look like you've made many changes to it.

- The company name needs to stand out more. Increase the text size.

- The last two navigation buttons don't match the others. Maybe you could just abbreviate them.