Logo Brander Needed by Media Fire Brand

Hi guys,

Due to a high demand of work orders, mediafirebrand.com now requires a freelance logo designer to work on projects as and when required from our clients.

As we provide a service that is affordable yet to a very high quality, we require designers who can work within a budget of $70-$150 yet still turn out work worth in excess of this client budget.

To apply, please provide links to your work and/or portfolio via e-mail to [email protected] including details of any messengers you use and we'll be in contact.

Please do not contact us via PM or if your quality of work is not to a high standard. This post will involve on-going projects on a daily/weekly basis and payment is made promptly via PayPal.

Due to the nature of this post, I am currently only accepting applicants from countries within the European Union, the United States of America and Canada. Any other applications from outside these regions will be ignored without response.

Thanks all and I'll look forward to hearing from quality applicants today!

Best of luck,

Alan-Paul.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

hello
    im a new designer in need of
    building up my portfolio
    would love to get involved in this

Well as above, drop me a mail. I got your PM although in the original post it states..

Please do not contact us via PM
    We will need to see a substatial amount of your past work including recent work over the past 30 days - include in your e-mail please.

Thank you
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

To clarify - this position is as an overflow designer. When we do not have the provision to meet requirements (ie: when we've taken on our full capacity of work) we will overflow the jobs onto the designers who work freelance for us.

You will be paid the full amount of the project, not a percentage of it. If the project is worth $150, you will be paid $150
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Had a few decent people contact me regarding this position, I will keep the thread open for a further 24 hours to take in responses then base a decision on what's come through.

Another reminder, please send your applications via e-mail only and include a portfolio. Applicants must be from the European Union, United States of America or Canada to apply.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Thanks to all that applied. This position has now been filled, however we will still accept e-mailed applications to be held in consideration for future projects.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Hi guys,

This post has re-opened again due to the previous overflow outsourcer being unable to fulfil the quality and time-keeping expectations of Media Fire Brand.

I am now open to further offers from talented designers wishing to supply to a company on the up. Thanks for your time and I'll look forward to speaking with each of you individually.

Same rules and contact methods apply as in original post.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio