Angry fsckvps/a2b2/vaserve billing trouble

I was credited 2 months due to the server outrage in June. However, I'm still asked to pay for these 2 months. So I've opened a billing ticket 72 hours ago in vaserve support system, till now still no answers. The ticket number is PAS-409340. Would anyone from vaserve take over this issue?

I made a ticket and the 2 months payments got taken care of

I suspect they've done this to everyone. They offered me the two months credit, yet continued to raise invoices. Each time, I opened a ticket and they withdrew the invoice.

This has now happened three times: one invoice was raised for my first "free" month, another invoice was raised for my second "free" month and a third invoice was issued and payment was demanded about ten days before I was due to start paying again. They sorted it all out but I have to wonder why they offered two months' credit when their billing system clearly doesn't have the capability of implementing this.

My wasted time in dealing with their billing issues far exceeded the value of the "free" two months credit.

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by ashdown View Post
    I suspect they've done this to everyone. They offered me the two months credit, yet continued to raise invoices. Each time, I opened a ticket and they withdrew the invoice.

This has now happened three times: one invoice was raised for my first "free" month, another invoice was raised for my second "free" month and a third invoice was issued and payment was demanded about ten days before I was due to start paying again. They sorted it all out but I have to wonder why they offered two months' credit when their billing system clearly doesn't have the capability of implementing this.

My wasted time in dealing with their billing issues far exceeded the value of the "free" two months credit.

Mike.
    they gave me 2 months free + and extra 9.95 for a third. There billing system is capable of doing it. Did you ever send them a ticket for a fix?
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

They use WHMCS, it does have the ability to skip invoicing for X amount of days. Theres no mass way of doing this though, so they probably decided to take care of it as people complained.
    Hi, I'm Ron, a pleasure to meet you!

My free two months got deleted when they migrated billing to one central site. A support ticket took a long time to be answered, but they did try to fix it. Then I had to reply and point out that they'd just extended my time but not killed the invoice. Then they fixed it.