Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

* Own a Private Server - Full Root - $15 - Run your own Apache/PHP/CPanel/shell server

Ok now, here's an offer that'l blow your socks off...

Get your own iSpeed VPS server - where you have full-root and unlimited capabilities at only $15/mo.

iSpeed VPS Virtual Private Servers are the perfect solution for the professional hosting and Linux Administrator, as well those that are just begining to learn unix, to have the total control of a dedicated server... yes similar to a dedicated server at the price of a shared hosting account!!

Our Virtual Private Servers are full Linux Redhat installations where you get complete full root access to your own private server.
    You can use the diskspace and bandwidth any way you wish, including running your own web-hosting company, adding web-hosting accounts, reseller accounts, nameservers, your own apache configured JUST the way you want it, WHM/CPanel, run gameservers such as CounterStrike/UT2003 (or any other) Gameservers, and any other software you'd like to install and configure with root access.

Some reasons to go with a VPS server:
    - Run your whole web-hosting company on our secure full-root VPS.
    - Run your own master/backup DNS servers
    - Add resellers and resellers' resellers on the VPS.
    - Learn Unix and practice with full root.
    - Move your overloading Tomcat/Java users to a VPS.
    - Test out software on a full Linux installation
    - Run a MySQL server with replication capabilities
    - Run a dedicated Mail Server for your company
    - Create shell accounts with all the software you want
    - Test your iptables rules on the VPS
    - Mirror and rsync your whole CPanel server to a VPS 256

Our VPS 256 and VPS 512 can be pre-installed with any of the following Web-Hosting Control Panels:
    - CPanel/WHM
    - Plesk
    - Ensim (VPS 512 or higher)
    - Webmin (FREE)
    - Web://cp (FREE)
    - Gameservers: UT2003/CS/SOF2/RTCW/TOps/WoT/HL/Q3
    - Many more!!

(a Private Server is similar to a dedicated server in that it allows complete full-root access to a complete redhat 7.x OS installations. The whole Virtual Private Server is yours to do as you please. You can add user accounts, reseller accounts, install a Control panel, install your own Apache, etc.)

Plans:

VPS Starter [WHT1027]:
    (Out Of Production - See our higher-end VPS Launch).

VPS Launch [WHT1112]:
    The VPS Launch is great for running small scripts, or exploring unix as root!
    - Full Root
    - 2 Dedicated IP's
    - Your own ns1/ns2 nameservers
    - Instant Setup
    - 2.0 GB Disk
    - 25.0 GB Traffic
    - Low setup fee
    Monthly: $15.00
    Setup: $10.00
    Instant signup: https://secure.ispeed.com/

VPS 256 [WHT1112]:
    - The VPS 256 is our flagship product: It is so reliable, our website iSpeed.com runs on a VPS 256!
    - Full Root
    - 2 Dedicated IP's
    - Instant Setup
    - 15.0 GB Disk
    - 75.0 GB Traffic
    - Low setup fee
    Monthly: $29.95
    Setup: $0
    Optional: WHM/CPanel full license: $20/mo
    Optional: Plesk license: $20/mo
    Optional: Webmin: FREE
    Optional: Other CPanel installations: Free/ask...
    Optional: Semi-management (security/upgrades): $30/mo
    Optional: Fully-managed: $100/mo

VPS 512 [WHT1112]:
    - The VPS 512 is so amazing, simply because it is really a (virtual) dedicated server at 1/4 price.
    - Full Root
    - 10 Dedicated IP's
    - Instant Setup
    - 100.0 GB Disk
    - 300.0 GB Traffic
    - Low setup fee
    Monthly: $59.95
    Setup: $0
    Optional: WHM/CPanel full license: $20/mo
    Optional: Plesk license: $20/mo
    Optional: Webmin: FREE
    Optional: Other CPanel installations: Free/ask...
    Optional: Semi-management (security/upgrades): $30/mo
    Optional: Fully-managed: $100/mo

RESELLERS WELCOME.

EXTRA BANDWIDTH:
    $0.75 - /GB under 200GB
    $0.50 - /GB over 200GB

Quick Note: www.iSpeed.com runs on our VPS 256 with CPanel/WHM. Our servers are very reliable and proven stable.

Online Helpdesk: http://www.ispeed.com/helpdesk/
    AIM: ispeedcom
    MSN: ispeedcom@hotmail.com
    Yahoo!: ispeedcom@yahoo.com

We accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Western Union, and various other methods.

To Order:
    https://secure.ispeed.com/

Our Company Info:
    Name: iSpeed.com
    Support: AIM/ICQ/MSN/Yahoo/email
    URL: http://www.iSpeed.com

Datacenter Info:
    Name: GlobalCompass
    Network: http://www.globalcompass.com/network.htm
    MRTG Status: http://www.globalcompass.com/network-stats.htm

p.s. Check www.boxadmin.com for Server Management / Customer Service / Site Monitoring solutions.
    We can solve any problem at $25/hour, or $100 per month for full Admin Server Management!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Free VPS accounts for:
    - php/Mysql programming (expert level only, math wiz A+)
    - Graphics artists (top quality only, 5+years exp. or leet skills minimum).
    - Advertising/Sales/Referral agents

email jobs@ispeed.com for info.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Last edited by ispeed; 11-13-2002 at 12:22 AM.

* Note

Note, all servers have instant-setup, and 30-day 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee.

Note: Prices subject to change anytime.

We guarantee the same price you signed up for, for as long as you keep your account open.
    Last edited by ispeed; 11-12-2002 at 07:33 PM.

Thumbs up VPS 256

I bought a VPS 256!

iSpeed rocks!
    Last edited by ieasy; 11-12-2002 at 09:13 PM.

hmm..

I just signed up with this... deal is too good to resist. I will post my experiences with them. So far everything is good, fast setup and good support.
    Sincerely,
    - StarGhost

I think your web site (ispeed.com) looks like being located at he.net.
    Where is your virtual server located at? Atlanta?

* unbelievable deal

Look, I've search in WHT almost 3 week still unable to find a better hosts provide great VPS like this ispeed one, I spend so many online time to search for the whole 3 week, everyday almost 10hour on this forum.

Today when i'm like the other pass day to look into this forum, I found this hosts "ISPEED". Thier deal are almost unbeatable, 29.95 for 15GB some more 75GB bandwidth per month, and also low charge on extra bandwidth too. Yes, this is what i want, this is better to pay 29.95 for just a reseller account without full control on anythings.

I try to contact them via ICQ, and wanna to be sure that are this deal is real, does it contain any hidder or surcharge or not, sometime great deal always got something hidden in it. But after discussing with them(they are so friendly and nice, answer all my question without any bad antitude, this is what i want, since in future got many chance have to deal with them), I'm sure that the deals above are 100% true, there is no any hidden charge or rules. What are great deals is it? How come they offer such a great VPS service.

I order one of the VPS256 with them, oh...what! only have to wait 1 min, I already get the account setup properly, what a fast setup and support is it, never meet this kind of great hosts before.

I give 4.5/5 star for this hosts, and now I goto play with my brand new VPS and WHM, will post the resullt again.

People who wanna to start thier own hosting service or wanna to get a reseller account, better look at this deal before make any dicisions, they also offer "30-day 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee" if you found that this is not suitable or not satisfly for you, you will lose if you never try this first.

Stenny

Re: unbelievable deal

Originally posted by stennychong
    I give 4.5/5 star for this hosts, and now I goto play with my brand new VPS and WHM, will post the resullt again.
    Perhaps it will be wise to test your VPS for a while and see how it goes before even giving out the rating yet? Unless if you only mean to give out a rating based on how fast the account is setup

Best wishes with your VPS!
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Re: Re: unbelievable deal

Originally posted by FHDave

Perhaps it will be wise to test your VPS for a while and see how it goes before even giving out the rating yet?
    I'll, don't worry, will tell you after i tested.

Unless if you only mean to give out a rating based on how fast the account is setup
    Oops.. that rating is for great support, and yes fast setup.

Best wishes with your VPS!
    Thanks you....best wishes for yours too..

Stenny

It's always interesting that the best reviews come from the people with low post counts.

Originally posted by chrisb
    It's always interesting that the best reviews come from the people with low post counts.
    Well Chris aren't you in the market for a VDS account??

This could be your shot.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Hello,

I have ordered a VPS-256 from you 2 days ago and have not heard from you since and would like to find out when are you going to setup my account.

My account details:

AuthCode: T11496
    AVSCode: S
    TransID: 348023695

I have tried all venues to get an answer from you but there seems to be none. If you are not interested in doing business, please do a refund for me failing which, I may have to do a chargeback if there is no response from you.
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

Originally posted by Aussie Bob

Well Chris aren't you in the market for a VDS account??

This could be your shot.
    Yes, but from the very well-phrased and succint feedback from boomhost above, this may not be the one.

Good news and finally some progress, maybe some mis-communication break somewhere, hopefully everything will be setup and settled by tomorrow.

What is your domain name?
    I will make sure that your account is activated immediately.

Sincerely,
    -Bill
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

Originally posted by cactus
    Good news and finally some progress, maybe some mis-communication break somewhere, hopefully everything will be setup and settled by tomorrow.

Keep us updated. I want to make sure that you survive your leap before I jump off the same bridge.

Okay, they have setup my account, and I can now login to my VPS. However there are some problems, WHM/Cpanel setup was not installed on the VPS and my nameservers IPs for my domain name was not provided.

I have contact them and exlpaining the missing requirements, still no reply from them. Anyway, there was no welcome email which is very unusual explaining the details for new account setup.

I will keep you posted on the situation when they have setup WHM/CPanel for me.

Regards.
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

cactus

Your account was activated 2 days ago and activation email sent.

After your account was created under boomhost.com, you sent us a 2nd email requesting that your VPS be created under boomhost.net.

What is strange is not that we created 2 accounts for you under boomhost.com and then another one under boomhost.net as per your request (I have just terminated the first boomhost.com one) but that you have not received any of our welcome emails, and have not told us about this until I happened to come across this forum on a midnight stroll on WHT.

I suspect there is a problem on your end with receiving emails.
    Please send us an alternative primary and secondary email where you can be reached.

All VPS accounts are created instantly after signup; if there are any questions, your fastest chance is by emailing us at support@ispeed.com since we dont check these forums too often.

-Bill
    Last edited by ispeed; 11-17-2002 at 05:23 AM.

I don't know what happened to the welcome emails but I honestly have not received anything so maybe you are right it could be some email problems, anyway not to mis-use this forum, I will email support now with the details and questions that I have. Thanks

Regards
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

So, cactus, what's happening now? Are they responding to your emails?

I also set up an account with ISpeed about a month ago. I have no submitted 5 support tickets, both via email, the helpdesk, and have tried to Instant Message this person. No reponse. I have never seen such blatant disregard of one's customers as ISpeed shows. This is not a single occurance, go ahead and do a search for them before you sign up. Save yourself the money. Do you honestly think you can get quality services for next to nothing?

Hi chrisb,

The earlier mails must have confused them, partly due to my mistake changing from .com to .net. Anyway, I won't dwell into it and let it to rest, I just sent a fresh email to them in full details and lets hope everything is setup now.

Will post later the outcome when the WHM/CPanel is installed for the VPS and see how it goes.

Regards
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

Oh, there's another post before me and it speaks for itself. Anyway, I have one month to test their system and support(30-day money back guarantee) so I won't pass judgement now as it would not be fair to them.
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

Originally posted by TheMMIz
    I also set up an account with ISpeed about a month ago. I have no submitted 5 support tickets, both via email, the helpdesk, and have tried to Instant Message this person. No reponse. I have never seen such blatant disregard of one's customers as ISpeed shows. This is not a single occurance, go ahead and do a search for them before you sign up. Save yourself the money. Do you honestly think you can get quality services for next to nothing?
    Thank You for that feedback.

iSpeed? Anything to your defense?

I also set up an account with them. I have submitted support tickets, emailed and messaged ised with no response. Right now I can't get in the account and its been 4+ hrs since I sent in a support ticket,and that includes emails. I even requested an additional ip early last week and never got a response. So if you are looking for reliable vps hosting, go elsewhere. This is not worth it. That's my 2 cents.

Ispeed Customer Support is Non-Existant
    "To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast