Anonymous hosting for .cz domain

Hello everyone,
    I need a .cz domain hosted outside EU&US preferably in an anonymous hosting.
    I asked at yohost, anonnymousspeech, offshore-web-hosts etc but with no luck... Is this possible anyway?
    Thanks for any suggestions!

What do you mean under "anonymous hosting". I have a feeling you are mixing up that with whois privacy protection for the domain names?
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I believe the thread poster could mean a number of things. zaitouchi, in order for us to assist you further, please elaborate on your requirements and we will endeavour to assist you further.

Hello rumsfo,
    I understand anonymous hosting as anonymous whois and billing. The billing is optional for me as I think outside EU the hosting cannot be forced to give my card ID.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zaitouchi View Post
    Hello rumsfo,
    I understand anonymous hosting as anonymous whois and billing. The billing is optional for me as I think outside EU the hosting cannot be forced to give my card ID.
    Thanks!
    We understand. Unfortunately, this is not my market and therefore I can't recommend anybody.

Good luck in finding your new host.

6. Quote Originally Posted by zaitouchi View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I need a .cz domain hosted outside EU&US preferably in an anonymous hosting.
    I asked at yohost, anonnymousspeech, offshore-web-hosts etc but with no luck... Is this possible anyway?
    Thanks for any suggestions!
    why they told you is not possible ? you want register cz. domain anonymously too ? or just change DNS ?
    Anonymous Web Hosting - https://www.vindohosting.com
    Anonymous Hosting - All Contents - 100% Privacy Guaranteed

They just told me they don't sell .cz domains... And exactly, I want to register the domain anonymously. I know I could give false contact name but I don't want to violate terms&conditions. And in the worst case, if there would be legal order the registrar located in EU could give my credit card contact.
    Thanks!

Most domain registers will give you the option to use their details when registering the domain name. Under some form of whoiscloak.

I think what is being said here is that essentially you need an Anonymous Domain Registrar too, as having the hosting anonymous but the name with details would ruin the point of going anonymous altogether. Several anonymous providers will just provide the standard domain TLDs (e.g. .com, .co.uk, .net, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by RelicHostCom View Post
    Most domain registers will give you the option to use their details when registering the domain name. Under some form of whoiscloak.
    But even though Whois would show anonymous (technically); he would still by law have to enter his personal information into billing.
    Last edited by AH-Oliver; 08-20-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Let me ask you something. What is so important to get hosted outside European Union and U.S. so you definitely need a real offshore hosting. I'm asking the question to provide better advice. Because if it is a gambling alike website, there are some financial and other regulation you should comply with. If it is not something illegal, Panama is a good place to host.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

Quote Originally Posted by RelicHostCom View Post
    Yes, but the problem raises when the lawyers want to track me.
    To be clear, I don't want to publish any illegal content, warez etc but here in EU were cases when webmasters were claimed for responsibility for COMMENTS done by users of the website :-(

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    Let me ask you something. What is so important to get hosted outside European Union and U.S. so you definitely need a real offshore hosting. I'm asking the question to provide better advice. Because if it is a gambling alike website, there are some financial and other regulation you should comply with. If it is not something illegal, Panama is a good place to host.
    Lets say it will be sort of informative site about mafia. I don't want to get caught

13. get a GIFT Prepaid VISA/Mastercard and maybe u can still anonymous or continue searching for another provider who want to register the domain for you.
    Anonymous Web Hosting - https://www.vindohosting.com
    Anonymous Hosting - All Contents - 100% Privacy Guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by vindointernational View Post
    get a GIFT Prepaid VISA/Mastercard and maybe u can still anonymous or continue searching for another provider who want to register the domain for you.
    According to https://www.denmarkstate.com/pdfs/Gi..._Agreement.pdf
    "If you use your Card number without presenting your Card (such as for a mail order or telephone purchase) your Card must be registered and, the legal effect will be the same as if you used the Card itself."
    Someone has experience with this?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zaitouchi View Post
    Lets say it will be sort of informative site about mafia. I don't want to get caught
    If you explain this to one of the anonymous hosts, I am certain they would be willing to rent a domain on behalf of you.