FREE cPanel 90 Day Hosting Trial @ SoftLayer DC with CreativHOST

Are you looking to host your domain name with a reliable provider and at a reliable data center? CreativHOST is pleased to announce an exclusive offer - cPanel Hosting on our trialPackage, FREE for 90 Days - No Obligations.

To order your FREE hosting package, please click here (as this is an exclusive offer, and not available directly via our website). Hurry up, we are only offering 25 FREE accounts, get yours today!

Our trialPackage (tP) comes with the following features:

Disk Space: 1 GB

Monthly: 10 GB

Control Panel: cPanelŽ

FrontPage, mySQL, and many more features ....

I signup your offer and get Maxmind error, may be capture my IP which is Dynamic IP from my ISP.

I send a ticket to your support but still no answer since 2 hours ago. I don't imagine, how the support will response when i got problem with the host, since they don't care with any little problem like Maxmind error. I have no impressed with your support, by the way.

In every support, i don't expect it fixed quickly, just reply to my ticket quickly, its enough for me.

I don't think there offering this anymore since they were bought out

If your order is generally flagged as a "fraud order", it means there is something (apart from your dynamic IP address) which has flagged the order as fraudulent.

I have manually processed your order, however, it seems perhaps you do not require this service from us anymore. If this is the case, do let us know and we will gladly cancel the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by rystiono View Post
    I signup your offer and get Maxmind error, may be capture my IP which is Dynamic IP from my ISP.

I send a ticket to your support but still no answer since 2 hours ago. I don't imagine, how the support will response when i got problem with the host, since they don't care with any little problem like Maxmind error. I have no impressed with your support, by the way.

In every support, i don't expect it fixed quickly, just reply to my ticket quickly, its enough for me.

My account has done.

I need your service, and i will give honest review every month.

Thanks for your response, but i wish i'm not necessary to wrote on this forum whenever i got some problem. I wish i got no technical problem at all with you guys.

Once more, thank you very much,