Need a host on the west coat.

My visitors are most from south-east asia, but I want my site to be hosted in the US. I need to find a good host which locates on the west coat.

Please help me list a few host that you know.

Thanks
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Windows or Linux?
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

There are lots of providers here offering services on the west coast or can place you on a server with a good route to Asia. Do some research in the web host offerings section and ask around.
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    PeakVPN | 31 VPN Servers | 17-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ PeakVPN.Com (Coming SOON) | ASN: 3915

Linux. Thanks
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Maybe that would be better have web hosting in Asia instead? I suppose on the sgwebhostingtalk you will be able to find some interesting offers
    Good luck

Also, are you looking for basic shared, or a more advanced VPS?
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || We have provided great prices and better support since 2006. Located in Seattle, WA!
    || -----------------
    || Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Software Licenses

Quote Originally Posted by FazeWire View Post
    Also, are you looking for basic shared, or a more advanced VPS?
    According to the username he has I suppose he is looking for the kind of reseller web hosting. Correct?

Maybe, could be a VPS with control panel though, that's why I asked.
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || We have provided great prices and better support since 2006. Located in Seattle, WA!
    || -----------------
    || Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Software Licenses

Can you let us know more details of your requirements? Diskspace, bandwidth? Your budget level? How many visitors online at the same time on your websites?

All those things can help to point out the correct plan/vendor.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by abhost View Post
    Linux. Thanks

I have the same questions as above. Also, what is the nature of your website - what type of traffic is it going to achieve? Such questions need to be taken into account when thinking about the reliability and quality of the service.

There are a lot of host company locate their database at seattle,L.A and others in CA.That really meet your needs.
    So now the problem is the budget,quota and other special requirement that you need.With these details people here can provide you a better suggestion!
    Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by abhost View Post
    My visitors are most from south-east asia, but I want my site to be hosted in the US. I need to find a good host which locates on the west coat.

Please help me list a few host that you know.

Thanks
    Not sure where your visitors are located exactly you may want to check out European hosting as well. Whatever you choose, make sure to do several tests from different providers to get a good idea about what works best for you.

For south east asia I would say the US west coast is a great option, and it should be better than Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by layer0 View Post
    For south east asia I would say the US west coast is a great option, and it should be better than Europe.
    Well that is what i thought as well; till i was in Malaysia and did several tests, finding that most connections to London, Amsterdam and Frankfurt where much faster as the US connections to the west coast.

People tend to forget that the pipe lines are not only going to the US anymore and that substantial amount of bandwidth is available from Asia towards europe as well.

Hence my advise to check it out; do tests and see what works the best for the country the visitors are in.

I have actually found Amsterdam to have excellent speed for Asian users.

If you read their terms of service they do have some limitations on their unlimited hosting :

8. Disk Resource Usage
    Included disk space may only be used for content linked or directly related to the hosted web site. Disk space may not be used at any time as a location to archive and/or backup files not directly related to the hosted web site.
    Regardless of the disk space quota set on a web site, a fixed limit of 40,960 individual files is enforced by file limit quota.