Conversion Rates

I haven't seen anyone discuss this in a long time so figured I would bring it up. When you guys run banner advertisements for your web hosting services on lets say semi-targeted websites. Think, webdesign forums, webmaster sites, etc..

What has been your experience when it comes to conversions rates? Visitors clicking through by your ads to actually completing a sale.
    HostingScene - Reliable web hosting since 2003!
    XEN powered VPS - Learn More!
    Nick @ Hostingscene.com - 877-244-5650
    http://www.hostingscene.com

On a banner advert, you can generally expect 0.1% click through rate, in our experience. The users then convert statistically normally as any other visitor coming to the site.
    Darren Lingham - Stablepoint Hosting
    Stablepoint - Cloud Web Hosting without compromise
    We provide industry-leading cPanel™ web hosting in 80+ global cities.

Quote Originally Posted by HS Nick View Post
    I haven't seen anyone discuss this in a long time so figured I would bring it up. When you guys run banner advertisements for your web hosting services on lets say semi-targeted websites. Think, webdesign forums, webmaster sites, etc..

What has been your experience when it comes to conversions rates? Visitors clicking through by your ads to actually completing a sale.
    Clicking the advert and browsing your site depends on the site where your advert was placed and how interactive and eye-catching your ad is.

From your website to finishing payment depends on you. From my experience, once I started to come online on the live chat service, I was able to make 100% more sales than when I was absent.

Let's have it this way, most conversion costs around $90 - $120 which is normal. So if you are looking to get 100 clients, ready to spend some $9K - $12K for online PPC or banner ads.

Good luck with it
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com