* zanyhost/wicked vps

I have a vps with zanyhost/wicked vps, and there support sucks, i asked for a free dedi ip he said no then i offered to buy one via credit card on paypal ... he said no u can setup cpanel nameservers with 1 ip ... I WANT TO BUY A IP DONT TELL ME NO I WANT ONE ... then he went offline without helping me with my problem .... hes ignorant doesnt help anybody ive never been so frustrated in my life right now im formatting my vps and going to another provider ... BEWARE dont use his shared hosting it has a lack of _SECURITY_ easiely hacked etc STAY CLEAR OF ZANYHOST/WICKEDVPS

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone990 View Post
    I have a vps with zanyhost/wicked vps, and there support sucks, i asked for a free dedi ip he said no then i offered to buy one via credit card on paypal ... he said no u can setup cpanel nameservers with 1 ip ... I WANT TO BUY A IP DONT TELL ME NO I WANT ONE ... then he went offline without helping me with my problem .... hes ignorant doesnt help anybody ive never been so frustrated in my life right now im formatting my vps and going to another provider ... BEWARE dont use his shared hosting it has a lack of _SECURITY_ easiely hacked etc STAY CLEAR OF ZANYHOST/WICKEDVPS
    This makes me laugh.
    He can buy a IP at any time in the client area but for some reason didn't...
    We gave him a free 512mb VPS for helping the company previously...
    He had made no support tickets about problems...
    We have no problems with security on our shared servers and they are regularly checked by a third party management company that many people hear have used...
    At the clients own request the VPS has now been shutdown although he can have it powered back on at any time for no fee.
    Kind Regards,
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

Sorry guiz, i posted in the wrong thread i meant to say kickass vps sucks i have a vps with zanyhost ip was solved and i have one with kickassvps they just dont give a damn

Glad to hear it!
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone990 View Post
    Sorry guiz, i posted in the wrong thread i meant to say kickass vps sucks i have a vps with zanyhost ip was solved and i have one with kickassvps they just dont give a damn
    They are at the top of Google on almost every keywork for a vps. Heck any letter close to VP. They probably have a lot going on right now.
    www.MyWinsVPS.com - Quality Engineered Linux/Windows 2003/2008 Dedicated VPS Provider - "VDS/VPS Setup AVAILABLE!!!"
    No Overloading of Machines, Dedicated Burstable Port Speeds, CPU, Ram, and HD - Now Offering Linux CentOS

Yes, i reported the thread so it can be deleted.

zanyhost are actually pretty good

they gonna be selling gameservers soon shud be a big hit

@Tyrone990

WoW. Before you start making such strong accusations I would AT LEAST make sure I'm talking about the correct host. I'm speechless.

As for your accusations towards Kickass (EVEN if i ignore that you confused the host that you're having the alleged problem with) your description of your incident is really not that much of a big deal. Why would you come here and post just b/c of what you described. There could be many reasons why they went offline not all of them nefarious.

1. Not sure why you think you are entitled to a free IP.
    2. He just mentioned that you don't need one, many people believe they need extra IP's when they don't. Just some info not sure why you're getting bent out of shape.
    3. Read above about connection to chat.

So based on this you think that he/they are:

a) ignorant
    b) doesn't help anyone
    c) made you the MOST frustrated in your entire life*
    d) their "shared hosting" lacks security.
    e) their "shared hosting" is easily hacked
    f) etc... (whatever that means in this context)

IMHO this post (at whoever it was meant to be against) makes you look foolish unless you provide much more detail and evidence to substantiate your claims with some first hand experience otherwise you're just regurgitating hearsay. And I'm not defending Kickass, they could be the worst provider in the world I would still ask for proof of YOUR experience and not bandwagon jumping.

* by the way if THIS is all it takes to get you the "most frustrated" you've ever been I suggest that you get out of your house once in awhile and maybe take anger management classes.

@Tyrone990

Dude, seriously.. if you were talking about some other host accidently, you could have actually edited your first post. You blame it at the first place and then go on PRAISING it!

This thread is rediculous!

You must be dreaming of Zanyhost a lot to get it mixed up with another provider. This thread should be deleted.