Master Reseller > Suggestions <

Hello,
    I would like to know which companies offer affordably cheap, and good master reseller plans with High uptime?
    I would want a virtually Unlimited Plan with Unlimited Bandwidth under 50$ <********** offers @ 25$).

i think You can't find like this offer

good luck
    Webgater.CoM - Cheap FullyManged Unmetered VPS , Master Reseller ,
    Reseller and Webhosting.
    Tomer A

I would go with a VPS (Virtual Private Server) and I've already heard great things about Hivelocity (http://www.hivelocity.net/dedicated-...te-VPS-servers) but I would stay away from there $8.00 package because they do not offer much support for it; or so I seen a thread about it on WHT.

Also, keep in mind there is no such thing as 'unlimited'. A harddrive of 500GB can only hold 500GB it cant hold 1TB of space, understand? Best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Hello,
    I have studied Master Reseller and Even "Alpha" Reseller plans quite extensively. The biggest mistake you can do is going with a "Unlmited" plan. These plans are normally offered by "Fly-By-Night" hosting companies that will quickly terminate any account that uses more then a few GB of Space and Bandwidth.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

Quote Originally Posted by The-Pixel View Post
    I would go with a VPS (Virtual Private Server) and I've already heard great things about Hivelocity (http://www.hivelocity.net/dedicated-...te-VPS-servers) but I would stay away from there $8.00 package because they do not offer much support for it; or so I seen a thread about it on WHT.

Also, keep in mind there is no such thing as 'unlimited'. A harddrive of 500GB can only hold 500GB it cant hold 1TB of space, understand? Best of luck!
    I said VIRTUALLY unlimited, take a look again. And i have this much idea.
    Also some hosts like (host-k..p.r) say that can attach as many HDDs as they want.

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeX View Post
    Also some hosts like ********** say that can attach as many HDDs as they want.
    I understand and I just wanted to make sure you understood. And the harddrive was just an example. Good luck!

Also some hosts like ********** say that can attach as many HDDs as they want.
    Hello,
    Just so you know, that is a MAJOR red flag. That tells me that the are not using any RAIDing or Backups. This is also a "defence" mechnisim used by "kiddie" hosts. Even though there is no hard limit to how many reseller accounts that you can fit on a server, there is a limit to how much the hardware can handle it (RAM, CPU, Network Card, Disk I/O). Disk Space is not the only limit.

It also appears that the host that you are refering to has been censored. This mormally happends to known scam hosts.
    Last edited by KMyers; 08-19-2009 at 11:21 AM.
    Keith I Myers

So tell me about some reliable Master reseller with standard plans.

So tell me about some reliable Master reseller with standard plans.
    Hello,
    I Posted this a few weeks ago for Alpha Resellers, but the same rules still appily. If your host follows these rules, then you are with a good host. Of course, you should check reviews first

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=877262
    Keith I Myers

what if i go with these dedi's http://www.leaseweb.com/nl/dedicated...use/type/linux ?
    they look cheap.

what if i go with these dedi's http://www.leaseweb.com/nl/dedicated...use/type/linux ?
    they look cheap.
    Much better, but this is only an option if you have a very strong Linux Background. It also does not seem to come with cPanel
    Keith I Myers

they look cheap.
    that'll most likely get you more reliable service than any master resellers. the cost is more but if you want stability, there isn't much better. Although if you want to save money you could go with a VPS instead.

Many people will advise you against master resellers, but if they're managed properly they can work. However "unlimited" or "virtually unlimited" plans are a sign of poor management, especially at the price you're asking. Are you just starting out or do you have a good idea of how much disk and bandwidth you need?

Did you checked JPC reseller hosting plan?

Quote Originally Posted by bdnero View Post
    Did you checked JPC reseller hosting plan?
    Good advise but perhaps provide them with a link http://www.jaguarpc.com/ maybe they never heard of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Pixel View Post
    Good advise but perhaps provide them with a link http://www.jaguarpc.com/ maybe they never heard of the company.
    Thank you for pointing out.

You should check the Offers Forum. Go for a VPS

a VPS will get you well started i guess..

Hello,
    Why is everyone so quick to point out a VPS. VPS's can suffer the same problems (or more) then a poorly managed reseller. I am sure that most resellers will agree that a properly managed reseller account can be just as stable (if not more). I would NEVER advise that anyone go with a VPS unless they have a strong understanding of Unix.
    Keith I Myers

$50 per month or year ?

Quote Originally Posted by 10gbUS View Post
    $50 per month or year ?
    $50.00 per year is a scam (or really bad overselling)
    Keith I Myers

Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    $50.00 per year is a scam (or really bad overselling)
    +1 , do not go with the $50 a year on a master reseller, dont even go for $50 a year for a Reseller plan.

Go only with a stable "company" that is registered

Regardless of the solution you choose, a reseller or vps, thanks for suggesting us.

I wouldn't worry to much really about the limits on disk or bandwidth on almost anything these days. If you manage it well and don't go absurd with limits or overselling your going to have no problem staying ahead of needs. When your doing well enough to start causing load or space problems you'll be able to afford the next level, bigger vps, hybird, or dedicated server. Go with a company that won't disappear overnight and has a track record for good service.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com