Webhosting for less than $2 per month

Dear Friends,

Following are my requirements;
    1) 125 MB Disk space
    2) 5GB traffic
    3) Atleast 3 domains
    4) Atleast 10 Mysql databases
    5) Company should be in business for atleast 3 years

As the requirements are not substantial, I am ready to pay anything less than $2 per month.

Please suggest webhosting comanies!!!

Thanks,

Dhoom

Your requirements and budget seems reasonable. Have you tried taking a look at the offers section? It shouldn't be too difficult to find a reputable provider who can accommodate your needs.

Your requirements are a little low for the average listed hosting package, so you may have to ask the provider you're interested in to make a custom package for you. I'm sure with that budget you will have no trouble finding a host.

The SQL databases might cause you a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kizz o View Post
    The SQL databases might cause you a problem.
    What do you mean?
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    What do you mean?
    You'll be able to get the storage and bandwidth for $2.00 certainly, but a lot of hosts will then place a limit on your SQL db's and pop accounts to about 5 max. If you're also looking for someone who's been about for 3+ years you might find that most will have a cut-off price just above what you're offering (and that's for the lowest package) as they'll be using quality hardware, data centres and good support.

Overheads need covered

But that being said, have a look around and I'm sure you'll find something that suits you. But do be recommended that quality does come at a price and I'm sure anyone here can confirm that

Good luck!
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Quote Originally Posted by MediaFireBrand View Post
    You'll be able to get the storage and bandwidth for $2.00 certainly, but a lot of hosts will then place a limit on your SQL db's and pop accounts to about 5 max. If you're also looking for someone who's been about for 3+ years you might find that most will have a cut-off price just above what you're offering (and that's for the lowest package) as they'll be using quality hardware, data centres and good support.

Overheads need covered

But that being said, have a look around and I'm sure you'll find something that suits you. But do be recommended that quality does come at a price and I'm sure anyone here can confirm that

Good luck!

MediaFireBrand,

I am not the one who started the thread.

My question is to another poster :-)

You should read the original post carefully :-)
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

take a look to asmallorange.com they offer a package near to your needs/budget.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I don't see why you'd have an issue finding this but it will likely not be with a higher-end provider. The issue is solely based around the cost of licensing a control panel and most large providers don't slice up custom plans. The issue with customizing plans is that it makes it very difficult to plan for usage/etc.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

I'd say you will have a problem meeting those requirments at 2$ a month. ASmallOrange is your "best" bet and they require it to be paid yearly, which is smart considering after transaction fees, the provider would get what if you paid monthly, $1.50. I'd say bump your budget for quality and if you are unwilling to... ebay hosting may be your only "alternative" to find prices so low. Expects lots of downtime and support to respond yearly not hourly/daily

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusADMIN View Post
    I'd say you will have a problem meeting those requirments at 2$ a month. ASmallOrange is your "best" bet and they require it to be paid yearly, which is smart considering after transaction fees, the provider would get what if you paid monthly, $1.50. I'd say bump your budget for quality and if you are unwilling to... ebay hosting may be your only "alternative" to find prices so low. Expects lots of downtime and support to respond yearly not hourly/daily
    Also remember that an ebay provider may disappear overnight. Raise your budget a little maybe $3-4.00 and your options are going to open up quite a bit.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    take a look to asmallorange.com they offer a package near to your needs/budget.
    I've hosted with them before and I highly recommend them. I didn't have any downtime and their support is excellent!

Thanks for all the information, guys. I knew I would get help here.

Best Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    MediaFireBrand,

I am not the one who started the thread.

My question is to another poster :-)

You should read the original post carefully :-)
    I didn't mean to quote your post, I just meant to add a new response to the thread owner. Apologies
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!