Hi all,

My name is Russ Clow, Creative Director of www.clowcreative.com - a UK based design and development team.

We have extensive experience in designing websites for clients throughout the world, from simple static sites to sophisticated database driven backend systems.

It's worth pointing out that we are also partners with one of the UK's leading web hosting companies, www.dedipower.com - who are award-winning hosts for the likes of ITV, Coca-Cola, Virgin Media, Robbie Williams and Sony to name a few.

As part of our on-going process to attract new and exciting projects, we are very interested in hearing from anyone here who may be looking for website design and/or development, as well as hosting. We are available for one-off projects or on an on-going monthly payment scheme, whatever works for you.

Please take the time to look over our site linked above, and our portfolio which I have directly linked below:

http://www.clowcreative.com/Portfolio.pdf (8MB PDF)

My contact details are below, look forward to hearing from anyone who may be interested:

Russ Clow
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: +44 (0)7595618931
MSN: [email protected]