Angry Iweb.ca paypal problem

I order new dedicated server and paid, then write to support

"we paid, check please"

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #82239312CV176684G)

Business Name:
    iWeb Technologie inc.
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Payment Sent to:

[email protected]

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email: [email protected]
    Customer Service Phone: 514-286-4242

Amount sent:
    -$69,00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0,00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$69,00 USD

Date:
    14 August 2009
    Time:
    00:57:09 PDT
    Completed

Subject:
    You've received money!
    Note:
    Budget - em-vdovin-68144.tmp : $69.00 US
    Shipping Address:
    No Address Provided

Funding Type:
    PayPal Funds
    Funding Source:
    $69,00 USD - PayPal Account

then support ask to me

"Monica Huacon

Hi, Emil:

I spoke with our billing department and they said that payment give then an error in the process so that we cannot accept it so please if you can do it again and let me know so i can transfer your order right away."

i ask

what error?

She ask

"error in the transaction so they cancel it inmediately so please if you can do again your payment through the customer hub so that way will be better and easy for you or you can do the payment as you usually do with your server that you have now."

Why i must pay two times??? Where my money?

Sometimes I have seen with payment processors (not the company your ordering through) will do a pre authorization and hold the funds - if you provide information that doesnt match or if they find the fraud score to high it will fail the transaction and then release the funds back to your account. The release of the funds going back to your account depends on the processor or the bank sometimes both.

Things that can flag the transaction can include bad phone number, bad zip code, bad name, bad SSN, Bad Address and other things. While one says they typed it in all correctly evidently that sometimes is not the case.

I would recommend checking your bak and seeing what they have the proccess as.

I checked my bak, money sent to their paypal [email protected]

I am more than confident that they got money, they write themselves and that they had received but it is a mistake, that is, into the money they have and they are not going to return

I will complain about them in high authorities and the courts, because they have not returned the money and not setup server

Quote Originally Posted by serversprovider View Post
    I checked my bak, money sent to their paypal [email protected]

I am more than confident that they got money, they write themselves and that they had received but it is a mistake, that is, into the money they have and they are not going to return

I will complain about them in high authorities and the courts, because they have not returned the money and not setup server

It is not a problem with iweb. It is a problem probably with paypal. Try to contact the paypal instead of the authorities you are talking about.... they can't do anything about it....

Welcome to the internet! :-)
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Well if it was through your paypal account then just send then the transaction ID if it shows paid and sent to them. If you did it by an electronic check from your bank account it may take 3 days to process. If you did it without a paypal account then there is always the possibility paypal rejected the transaction due to fraudulent country or area code.

Also if it is through paypal account, send them a print screen / screen shot of it showing paid then there is no dispute.

And for the not setting up the server I believe they have a 72 hour period to set up your account per their terms. So you wouldnt even be up and running yet.

And your last comment about authorities - $69 is a civil matter, and no one will do anything about it.

But either way sounds like you need to contact paypal then about it

That seems you need to have some conversations with paypal not with web hosting company. Once you know the problem I suppose you will undertand which way to choose

Yes, check the paypal account, more than likely it is an issue there. Not sure why people always think webhosting companies are out to fraud you out of money, lol
    NETRACKSERVERS
    W -http://www.netrackservers.com
    E -mike.domingos @ netrackservers.com
    Twitter -http://www.twitter.com/NETRACKservers

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNETRACK View Post
    Yes, check the paypal account, more than likely it is an issue there. Not sure why people always think webhosting companies are out to fraud you out of money, lol
    Sorry, but that funny? I do not see anything funny in this ... After this topic iweb credited it to my charge, strange do not you think?

Sorry if I offended you, but i am sure this was just a billing error somewhere,(paypal or iweb) and not iWeb trying to cheat you out of your money. Iweb is a pretty reputable company and I do not see them trying to snub you out of 70 dollars.

Also, you could of just opened a Paypal dispute..
    NETRACKSERVERS
    W -http://www.netrackservers.com
    E -mike.domingos @ netrackservers.com
    Twitter -http://www.twitter.com/NETRACKservers

Probably was a hiccup with PayPal or a delay cause it was the weekend.
    #---.#---###### | Host Mist LLC - Helping People Say Hello World™
    #---.#---#--#--# || Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller, VPS, Dedicated
    ####---#--#--# }| Featuring multiple locations across the US & Germany.
    #---#---#--#--# #| Connecting the world through web hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNETRACK View Post
    Sorry if I offended you, but i am sure this was just a billing error somewhere,(paypal or iweb) and not iWeb trying to cheat you out of your money. Iweb is a pretty reputable company and I do not see them trying to snub you out of 70 dollars.

Also, you could of just opened a Paypal dispute..
    yes, i know, reputable company

2 months ago i ordered from their 10 servers and only now they very bad attitude towards me as a customer

I will investigate the exact situation.
    :: Martin Leclair
    :: Linkedin Profile

I would say good communication, they seem to be able to diagnose the problem and find a solution, just follow their instructions and you should be golden.

I had the confirmation that we received the payment #82239312CV176684G and that it was accepted. I think you might have tried paying two times and there might have been a confusion because august 14th a failed payment was showing in your account while another payment was pending approval of our billing team. Everything should be fine now. Can you confirm that you see the payment inside your account and that the issue is resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by atchoooo View Post
    I had the confirmation that we received the payment #82239312CV176684G and that it was accepted. I think you might have tried paying two times and there might have been a confusion because august 14th a failed payment was showing in your account while another payment was pending approval of our billing team. Everything should be fine now. Can you confirm that you see the payment inside your account and that the issue is resolved?
    The old server I have long been asked to turn off (do not understand why you send me invoices for it again and again) for the new server all good, payment accepted. When will be ready new server? I wait new server 4 days!

And do not understand why you became such a bad saport(Monica)? -Why call me when I told her that badly understand English.

why I have to write here to solve the problem??

immediately cancel server 174.142.39.236 and not sent to me invoices

The old server I have long been asked to turn off (do not understand why you send me invoices for it again and again) for the new server all good, payment accepted. When will be ready new server? I wait new server 4 days!
    Did you use the "cancel" buttons inside the customer hub to cancel the old server? You can normally easily cancel your server by clicking the right icons inside the hub. The cancellation is effective on the next renewal date. I will verify your order status and make sure it is processed quickly.

Regards,
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by atchoooo View Post
    Did you use the "cancel" buttons inside the customer hub to cancel the old server? You can normally easily cancel your server by clicking the right icons inside the hub. The cancellation is effective on the next renewal date. I will verify your order status and make sure it is processed quickly.

Regards,
    Martin
    yes, try use

"Cancel this product
    You can't cancel this product before the end of the commitment period.
    Your commitment period ends on 2010-03-31 00:00:00."

You need to do this :

Customer Hub > Finance and Billing > Renewable Products (click on your server) > 30 days Money Back guarantee
    Sylvain Delisle
    Community Manager
    iWeb.com

Quote Originally Posted by fbc View Post
    You need to do this :

Customer Hub > Finance and Billing > Renewable Products (click on your server) > 30 days Money Back guarantee

30 days money-back request
    This product is more than 30 days old.
    Money-back guarantee is only applicable for the first 30 days.

You have a 12 months contract on this server.
    Are you trying to upgrade the server? Sales will get in touch with you to sort out the issues.

surely you can not have cancel server that I do not suffers with your settings?