Thumbs down watch out for media 3

Do not go with media3.net I just sign up with there coldfusion beta I never got my welcome email I had to call the they never pick up the phone after I leave a message no one calls back . I have open ticket it has been 3 days it still open now one has got back to me at all I called yesterday after 2 days I got hold of a tech he said it would fix it but he did not fix it I called the owner of medis3 he never called back . I emailed billing to close the account they have not called or emailed . I called sales I get voice mail I leave message no call on email . So if you need a web hosting please do not go with media3.net you will not be happy at all

Do not go with media3.net I just sign up with there coldfusion beta I never got my welcome email I had to call the they never pick up the phone after I leave a message no one calls back . I have open ticket it has been 3 days it still open now one has got back to me at all I called yesterday after 2 days I got hold of a tech he said it would fix it but he did not fix it I called the owner of medis3 he never called back . I emailed billing to close the account they have not called or emailed . I called sales I get voice mail I leave message no call on email . So if you need a web hosting please do not go with media3.net you will not be happy at all
    Sorry to hear about this such expereince, How long ago was it since you called them?
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Hi

Did you pay for your service was your order marked fraud...
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

the account was free for 3 month it took the 2 days to get me my welcome email I uploaded my site I called the about 11:59 pm est

the account was free for 3 month it took the 2 days to get me my welcome email I uploaded my site I called the about 11:59 pm est
    So your account is now active?
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

When its free I guess there is no point whinging lol...
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

Quote Originally Posted by kc8pdr View Post
    Do not go with media3.net I just sign up with there coldfusion beta I never ....
    Think the important word there is "beta", you can't expect usual service levels, although it does still sound a bit weird.
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

As usual - seems that support team is available only several days in a week - such kind of "additional service" However in case of free offer - you can even try to play with services and transfer your account once you are bored .

Anyway - you can find great offers around the WHT and internet at all - good luck (:

Sounds like a bad experience indeed. So what point are you at now with the hosting etc? Is it setup? Did you get a response again?
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Sorry to hear this, but where did you find them?

Are you up and running now?

no no when I go to the site I get
    The service is unavailable.
    Server Error
    Either the Macromedia application server(s) are unreachable or none of them has a mapping to process this reque

Sounds like they're one of three things: not running well because of some weird circumstance, they're a fraud outfit, or they're still "under construction".

Owner on vacation?
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

That too...but you post something on the site or you mass e-mail your users and let them know, I would think. Especially if you're a 1 or 2 man outfit; disappearing isn't an option.