Need Flash/Actionscript person

We are in need of someone experienced in flash to do some (I assume) actionscript work. We basically need to replicate - Please visit that website and type a fake name and email address and hit preview and watch the movie to completion and you will see the effect that we need.

In a nutshell, I would like to call the completed flash file with a "name" flashvar argument. Your scripting will place "name" in the last frame of our video, carved (We have a font to use for the "carving") into a torso.

I don't do much flash work, so I'm not sure if I'm explaining everything fully enough. We do not need you to do any HTML/PHP/Database work. We simply need you to create a flash file that plays our video, and in the last frame of the video, the "name" flashvar is carved into the torso of the video actor - That's it.

Looking to have this done ASAP, so please get your quotes in now. I prefer REPLIES TO THIS THREAD to easily keep track of everyone who is interested. If you have any questions that need answered, just let me know and I'll do my best.

Thank you,

So near, yet so far
    Hi Kevin,

We have in house staff that can do what you need.
    If you're interested, kindly hit me at christina@*****************.com.
    Hope to hear from you.

Still looking for someone to fill this position. Compensation will be more than fair.

We need to get this wrapped up this week, so PLEASE get your estimates to me.