Post [ SEEKING ] Tech Support (Tickets/E-mail) and Web Support Position

With eight years of web related experience, many of them with web development and design, I am currently looking to settle into a technical support and web support position with a stable web company.

I am familiar with numerous ticketing systems including PHPCoin, WHMCS, Kayako, ModernBill, and others and am fluent in English. I'm also experienced with control panel systems including cPanel and Plesk, as well as forum and content management systems.

Learning new systems and adapting to a new work flow both come easy to me and I can work unusual hours. Along with providing support I can also help provide web design and development services and support to clients. My skills are as follows:

• (X)HTML
    • CSS
    • PHP
    • MySQL
    • Photoshop
    • User Interface Design
    • Search Engine Optimization
    • Web Standards and Validation
    • *nix Commands
    • FTP Clients
    • SSH
    • SSL

At this time I am looking for a position that offers either a decent hourly rate or a fair per-ticket/email rate. Advancement opportunities in the future catch my interest greatly.

I am 18-years-old, live in the United States, and am willing to sign any NDA or other confidentiality agreements as desired. Sales positions will be considered as well, however support related is highly preferred. Payment preferred by PayPal, however other methods may be discussed.

To contact me:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    AIM: theCSSdesigner (Though it will say I am offline, I am only Invisible or Mobile.)
    Private Messages are welcome.

It would be a great pleasure to help your company provide excellent service and support to its clients. I am looking forward to hearing from someone soon!
    Last edited by Ryan Barr; 08-15-2009 at 03:44 PM.