Suggest a good H-Sphere Reseller Hosting

Hi,

I have with many hosts in the last a few years. I am tired to move, but I have no choice to move again. I did a research and below is my shortlist.

weberz.com - did a search in WHT, but last review was 2007
    Their packages look exactly same as Jodohost, are they subsidiary of Jodohost?

ourinternet.us - a review here seem like positive, but too general.

grouphosting.com - last review in WHT was on 2006. Anyone can update me about this host?

successfulhosting.com - last review in WHT was on 2006. Anyone can update me about this host?

Please leave your comment. Thank you.
    [Hostegic] [Features: Softaculous | RvSitebuilder | R1Soft backups | LiteSpeed | Cloudlinux | CloudFlare]
    [Location: UK] [Platforms: Linux - cPanel | Windows - WebsitePanel/Plesk]
    [Solutions: Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Virtual Private Servers - Xen/OpenVZ]
    [Guarantees: 24/7 Helpdesk Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee]

Quote Originally Posted by shaokhee View Post
    Hi,

[...] I am tired to move, but I have no choice to move again.
    If you are tired to move and you prefer H-Sphere panel, choose Cartika. You have a lot of reviews of this provider in WHT. I have a reseller plan with them during the last two years and they were excellent in all aspects, specially support.

Go with steadfast.net

H-sphere + Litespeed .

They have Good Reviews (I have a shared account) and everything is Great - Good support
    sorry, This user doesn't have a signature

Oops, forget to mention that my budget is $25 or below with future expending opportunity, such as possible upgrade to dedicate server in future. I am not resell for profit at the moment and basically for my own use and host a few of my friends for free.

Hi Hayworth, I know that they have good reviews here, but their price is over my budget.

Hi Red_wolf6, are they have dual platform? I can't find anywhere mention in their website.
    [Hostegic] [Features: Softaculous | RvSitebuilder | R1Soft backups | LiteSpeed | Cloudlinux | CloudFlare]
    [Solutions: Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Virtual Private Servers - Xen/OpenVZ]
    [Guarantees: 24/7 Helpdesk Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee]

Cartika.com is a H-Sphere host that enjoys a very good reputation if you search around. They are a bit more than $25 however they have things normal H-Sphere hosts do not, such as the ability to re-sell Exchange and Mailfoundry.
    Last edited by JustinAY; 08-16-2009 at 01:21 AM.
    Justin Yancey | Northern Virginia & District of Columbia | https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinyancey

I agree that Cartika.com have a good reviews here, but their smallest package already far above my budget. I will put them in my under consideration list.

Take a look at http://steadfast.net and you won't be disappointed.

I agree that Cartika.com have a good reviews here, but their smallest package already far above my budget. I will put them in my under consideration list.
    I would ask the sales department at Cartika as I know a small developer that was able to get a smaller reseller plan then what is offered on their website. I have been with them for some years now although I moved from reseller accounts to dedicated.

Werberz has no relation to us as all.

Looking for more comment for the following companies?
    weberz.com, ourinternet.us, grouphosting.com, successfulhosting.com

VIPHosting.com is good option. Have had very good luck with server uptime.

jodohost.com
    WebSitePanel/ MspControl / SolidCP / Smartermail / Installation / Configuration / Troubleshooting / Migrations
    Windows Server Management / Security / Hardening
    I speak English and Spanish

I would also like to recommend Cartika. All these years I have been a reseller, I have realised that a certain level of service requires a certain budget. I've been with those "premium" providers with lower budget and I only got poor service. The lowest the price in a reseller account, the more the websites/resellers they host to make money - this leads to unstable service, unfortunately.

Otherwise, you can check Jodohost, they are very good, but always remember the rule that you get what you pay for.

Also, when I tried to "save" 10$ on the monthly budget of a reseller account, the problems I had and the time required to resolve issues / transfer sites etc. costed me XX x 10$
    Managed.gr cloud hosting, paas, vps, dedicated, domain registration on global datacenters.

Also, when I tried to "save" 10$ on the monthly budget of a reseller account, the problems I had and the time required to resolve issues / transfer sites etc. costed me XX x 10$
    An excellent point. You have to determine how much your time is worth.
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

Cartika comes to mind. I know some of the staff there. It's a pleasure.
    AS395558