Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

3dgwebhosting.com Outage

Hello to all customers.

We apologize for the inconvenience during this outage.

Our technicians are working quickly to resolve the current network problems.

We do not have an ETA however we will have upodates when we can.

Thank you and we sincerely apoligize

our support desk is

3dgwebhosting.helpserve.com if you have any questions.

thank you

Any updates? what went wrong?

We cant release exact details at this point. However we have technicians working on the issue.

we will update as soon as possible

Thanks

Hi, its been about 36 hours already, any progress at all?

Quote Originally Posted by minzliu View Post
    Hi, its been about 36 hours already, any progress at all?
    I emailed about 10 mins ago to see if there was an estimate on when it would be back up and was told "I will check with our engineers, no idea as of yet."

Thanks for replying in this thread, i was beginning to think i was the only one that cared.

This is the first I've heard in regards to the situation. I hope everything gets sorted out quickly.

This is a very, very long outage. Any progress?

please resolve it soonest

Angry

How about some actual information about whats really going on now?

I've been offline for over 72 hours now and the only answer i get from the formerly helpful customer service is "ill check with the techs/engineers/etc"

I get the feeling that something really bad has happened. Is my data in jeopardy?

Wow. This outage is pretty bad! Any updates? Looking at server monitoring logs I've been down since Aug 14 4:50 pm... wow.

dont get why a mass majority of people asking about when it will go back on line have zero posts?

just call then
    North American Toll Free: 1-866-617-HOST(4678)

International/Local: 1-403-366-4799

i am sure they will tell you where they are at!!

Their phone system is unavailable.

Tried calling already. No answer as it is the weekend

3dgwebhosting phone lines inactive

Hi,
    Our sites have been down since 4:50 pm Friday August 14. It is now 6:36 pm August 16.

In response to why we don't phone 3dgwebhosting directly to find out the status of the outage -We have phoned. The same recorded message has been on there for sometime. Their network is out and they are working on the issue, and they add that their "phone lines will be inactive" until this issue is resolved.

They aren't responding to support and help online requests either(maybe because they might not be getting the message because their net is down...or maybe because they are swamped with customers all asking when it might be up.)

I realize problems do occur periodically and I'm sure they are doing their best to get the issue resolved.

3dgwebhosting, if you are out there somewhere, please check in and give us an update. Silence makes us fear the worse...any contact is better than none.

Thanks,
    BJ
    P.S. I'm glad I do regular backups!

Do they have their own datacenter or colo/lease from another datacenter? Maybe you can try contact the datacenter directly.

did you see this link :

http://www.indiawebhosting.co.in/new...osting-outage/

it seems that there are other companies have this problem !

that just links back to webhostingtalk and is related to the last outage

this is ridiculous... still nothing

maybe their upstream provider is down?
    i know that they're on shaw big pipe and their website is down
    shawbigpipe.com

Just phoned them again and got basically the same recording except now it says the phone lines will be 'temporarily inactive' until this issue is resolved. They haven't updated their support webpage yet. Still has the message from Aug 14.

They should atleast tell the resellers, so they can explain to their customers. They should twitter about it or something...

Hello Customers,

We apologize for the lengthy delay in information release.

We have suffered a catastrophic event which has made our main pipe unavailable.

Over the weekend our techs have secured a temporary connection. We have been slowly bringing up customers on a one by one basis to ensure things are working.

We are limited with the number of IP addresses to use and this is the reason for the longer outage for some customers.

We do not expect full resolution until Thursday of this week August 20, 2009 when our bgp routing systems and dns fully resolve.

PLEASE BE AWARE ALL DATA IS SECURE AND HAS NOT BEEN COMPROMISED AS A RESULT OF THE OUTAGE.

IF customers need access to some data, we can accommodate the request through normal channels.

WE WILL NOT BE ANSWERING TELEPHONE CALLS AS SOME CUSTOMERS ARE CALLING BACK EVERY 5 MINS, THIS IS TOO TIME CONSUMING FOR OUR STAFF AND WE NEED OUR STAFF FOCUSING ON RESOLUTION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

CRM's will be replying to normal emails from our support site however there could be a delay as we only have one staff member monitoring emails

WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THIS EVENT

Thanks for the update. We appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dgwebhosting View Post
    Hello Customers,

We apologize for the lengthy delay in information release.

We have suffered a catastrophic event which has made our main pipe unavailable.

Over the weekend our techs have secured a temporary connection. We have been slowly bringing up customers on a one by one basis to ensure things are working.

We are limited with the number of IP addresses to use and this is the reason for the longer outage for some customers.

We do not expect full resolution until Thursday of this week August 20, 2009 when our bgp routing systems and dns fully resolve.

PLEASE BE AWARE ALL DATA IS SECURE AND HAS NOT BEEN COMPROMISED AS A RESULT OF THE OUTAGE.

IF customers need access to some data, we can accommodate the request through normal channels.

WE WILL NOT BE ANSWERING TELEPHONE CALLS AS SOME CUSTOMERS ARE CALLING BACK EVERY 5 MINS, THIS IS TOO TIME CONSUMING FOR OUR STAFF AND WE NEED OUR STAFF FOCUSING ON RESOLUTION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

CRM's will be replying to normal emails from our support site however there could be a delay as we only have one staff member monitoring emails

WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THIS EVENT
    Totally understandable... It slows down the process of actually fixing the problem.

What can go wrong, will go wrong... Good luck guys!

thank you for your response.

We are working as quickly as possible and we will try and keep regular updates.

It is truly a horrible experience, however the issue will be resolved soon. BGP routing and resolution for dns is the big issue right now as it prevents us from routing our arin assignment correctly.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast