Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Tim from Paradise-design(s).net RIPPS OFF MORE PEOPLE! This is a warning

Many of you have heard of Tim from Paradise-Design(s).net and PixelGenie.com. Many of you have been ripped of by Tim who owns both of these companies. I am posting today, after 3 months of holding this back, this post is a warning to everyone and I recommend that everyone in this industry read this message and please speak out.

My name is Tom Macdonald and I’m a freelance web designer, I have recently been working out of WebDefinity.com with Chris and recently I have been getting work from Tim from Paradise Designs. Tim would pass work onto me, in which I will do and he would normally pay – which would normally take weeks.

Recently Tim will not pay for design work and will hold money from me, while each day Tim will promise to pay me, but make excuse after excuse. This has been going on for 3 months now, in which Tim will not pay. Tim now refuses to pay for the design, now saying that he doesn’t want it. He said this after saying that he would pay for it an hour earlier. This is 2 weeks after completing the site.

I have had problem after problem with Tim. I’m normally a good person to work with, and I have several people to back me up here. I know that Tim has ripped off many people in the past, and that’s why I am posting. This is no longer a warning to people to steer clear, but I think we need to stand up and take action. Someone like this shouldn’t be involved in this industry, and gives bad names to people like us.

He is now holding my design firm: enhanceyourvision.com and is threatening to sell the name.

I erdge that everyone who has been ripped off before, or ripped off by Tim to stand up and say there part. If Tim has ripped you off in the past, I also ask for you to post it to show the people out there what he does. I ask that all moderators and owners of this forum to please get behind this post as this is a very important matter, and as you can see this is not the first time – nor the second this has happened to people by Tim.

To take action we need to spread the word about this and make sure that no one does business with Tim. This is the only way to control this matter.

I also recommend that people contact Tim on e-mail: tim@paradise-design(s).net or ICQ: 76176606 or AOL: PDSupports and express there anger.

If anyone wants to challenge this statement, I am more then willing to put up proof of ICQ conversations. I have nothing to loose here, and Tim has pushed me this far. He has threatened me against this post, saying he will post about me trying to rip him off, but this has not happened. He also wrote the following to me the last time I spoke to him (taken off ICQ):

(ME) GetEnhanced [4:53 PM] :
    don't forget to check WHT.com when you get up. I have had enough of this tim.
    (TIM) Paradise Designs [4:54 PM] :
    the cops will be by your house tomrorow to arrest you you have threated to kill me previously and I have the convo
    to proof it
    prove
    (TIM) Paradise Designs [4:55 PM] :
    good nite
    (ME) GetEnhanced [4:55 PM] :
    what the hell?

This just shows you a sample of what Tim is like – He has now come back to me saying if I don’t post he will pay me tomorrow morning.. Should I believe him?

Please post your comments – it’s time Tim was brought to justice.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Tom Macdonald.
    e-mail: design@webdefinity.com
    AOL: AAAgainstAll

P.S - I notice that the word Paradise-Design(s).net gets blacked out - i have to add the brackets.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Tim from Paradise-design(s).net RIPPS OFF MORE PEOPLE! This is a warning

Originally posted by RCIndustries
    Many of you have heard of Tim from Paradise-Design(s).net and PixelGenie.com.
    Who?

0 Not allowed!

* Ya Right What A Lie!

All Information below is true and can't be held against us .

Tom, First of all guys and gals I want clear something up here.

1. I don't owe you any money.
    2. You owe me money.
    3. You made a design for a client which we was going to take and pay for as by our agreed terms I had asked you to make several changes to it previously which you never showed me I will get my ICQ history out.

I'm holding your domain as I registered it for you and you agreed to pay me for it which I'm yet to see that as well and until I do I will either hold it or I will sell it to someone else that would like the name.

I Have offered to pay Tom many times for the design which he has yet to make the changes on he totally goes out of our agreement and displays a client(s) site into his portfolio after our agreement was you're not allowed to which you have fully agreed to and was aware of. I asked you to remove it and payment would go though within a few minutes you refused to do so and finally after I went off you finally did so..

Third of all June 3, 2002 we purchased a design known as PhantasyWorks Hosting and then EARServers and soon to be Clove Networks which we paid $300 for via PayPal and I have the transaction number if I have to provide that as well. I asked you several times to provide the PSD to Clove Networks so they could move on with there business and you refused several times after us making several attempts and plus my client making several attempts after many phone calls with my client and his boss they're really pissed off at this current moment. Once or twice he did say he would send it and he never did which made myself and my client angry. I'm NOT the owner of PixelGenie I'm a staff of the company.

You have ripped me off by not paying me for the domain that I purchased for you. Until you do the changes and decide to act like a mature business man that $200 you can kiss goodbye and you can sell the design to someone else cause from us you aren't getting a damn penny until then if ever even if I decide I want the design after..

I then stated I no longer wanted the design that you didn't make the changes in a timely manner to the design that the client requested nor did you follow though with our agreement when you was employed. I told you I then found someone else to do the site that really cared enough for the money.

You have also threaten to kill me previously if I didn't pay you. ( I will locate the ICQ history to prove this)

I sure hope you don't get a job at Mcdonald's. and ruin there rep to.

Please don't spam me with messages about this thread. If you want say something then PM me cause I honestly don't want hear it. .
    Last edited by PixelGenie; 11-12-2002 at 04:26 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

The thing is, he's so incredibly infamous and you have had problems with him in the past, why still do the work he passes on to you?

On another note, hope you get it all solved, Tim gets spanked and the sun shines.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.
      0 Not allowed!

Right.. so who is PixelGenie?
      0 Not allowed!

timmy?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by AlaskanWolf
    timmy?

Incorrect.
      0 Not allowed!

then why is your responses to the orginal poster in the present tense?

Tom, First of all guys and gals I want clear something up here.

1. I don't owe you any money.
    2. You owe me money.
    3. You made a design for a client which we was going to take and pay for as by our agreed terms I had asked you to make several changes to it previously which you never showed me I will get my ICQ history out.

Certainly looks like your acting like Timmmy to me...
      0 Not allowed!

then why is your responses to the orginal poster in the present tense?

Certainly looks like your acting like Timmmy to me...

Nope, It is Tim.
      0 Not allowed!

and since your not answering my icqs, i would like you to contact me asap, as it happens I won your contest you had last month (ended what 10/14/02) which was for a dedicated server free for 12 months which included 300 gigs of bandwidth and cpanel license. Not that i would even attempt to put live customers on it, i figured it would be an aqequate machine to put personal crap on.....

Now.....I have yet to see *any* server and all you are doing is making excuses, i would like to politely ask wheres my server that i won, unless you want me to post the entire details in all the forums that i visit? This is a fair question, i expect you to email me or icq me the details of the server login info. Once i get that info, i will remove this post.

You have had a full month to provide me login details to the server so far, nothings been done! Another lie from you timmy or whatever you want to call yourself??
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 11-12-2002 at 09:45 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Someone sent this to me. http://209.123.207.16/timmy.mp3
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up
      0 Not allowed!

OMG i never laughed so hard in my LIFE!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    Someone sent this to me. http://209.123.207.16/timmy.mp3
    Gary, I've seen this link quite a few times.. you probably need to get a dedicated server for that file
      0 Not allowed!

good idea ;-)
      0 Not allowed!

OK so little timmy of timmy's treasures then parasite designs now pixelgenie rips people off?

Tell us all something we didn't know. He was banned here but I guess being banned really means nothing around here anymore.

So for everyones amusement here is little timmy treasure...http://www.webhostingtalk.com/attach...&postid=523244

http://timmystreasures.50megs.com/
      0 Not allowed!

Timmay!!!!!!!!!!! what will happen next!? find out after the break!.
      0 Not allowed!

OMG!

I cant take it anymore!!! please get me a tissue im laughing my ass off so hard!! That just melted my heart away and i started to think of the movie Beaches!!!!
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 11-12-2002 at 09:11 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

"Oh my god, timmay killed kenny!" you [BEEP]
      0 Not allowed!

OMG!

I cant take it anymore!!! please get me a tissue im laughing my ass off so hard!! That just melted my heart away and i started to think of the movie Beaches!!!!
    hehe. Get a grip man before you hurt yourself.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up
      0 Not allowed!

Tim, think it's time to pull that lil' site down?
      0 Not allowed!

The reason I posted this is because it is a serious matter. please take it seriously..

I understand many people may not no tim, and many will.. I wont people to post here to warn about there exsperiences with Tim.

And in regards to what Tim has sead, I don't have to tell you he is lieing like he does, as everyone knows. That is why he is joked about here now. Because he is a fool. He can't even handle to be called Timmy - or he starts to cry. Then try call him a kid. He will start kicking then.

Please, I ask everyone to support me here who understand what has happened.

I have contacted mod's to ban Tim again.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by RCIndustries
    The reason I posted this is . . . . . .
    Seems like you posted this because it finally happened to you.

You knew the reputation. You knew the stories. You knew what he was like. But, as long as he was paying you, that was fine.

Now that you are one of the vicitms, it's not so nice. -=\

Here's a tissue.

Have a good

Stop yur whinin'
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!

Of course everyone's heard of Tim's reputation, but why hate him cause everyone does? I don't like him because of his rep, but in other cases similar, you could be considered jumping on the bandwagon.

I know many who have done business with Tim just because nothing has happened to them. Apparently Tom waited until Tim started messing with his business before posting this. Remember, it happened 3 months ago. How long has Tim been screwing people over?
      0 Not allowed!

i don't think it's whining. I think it is seriuos. And he does it to many people. And yet people think it's fine.

Well I don't get pushed over like that. Tim should be taught a lesson, and I will do that via court if he wants to push it that far.

I mean I understand if SoftWareRevue is to scared to stand up to Tim. You can sit there and think your tough behind your computer screen. But I guess little Timmy is just to big and scary for you.,

I'm here to take action.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, there is not much you can do at court. After all, Tim hasn't yet reached puberty.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast