Hurricane Electric speed wanted w/WHM and cpanel

I have a love/hate relationship with Hurricane Electric: their servers are BLAZING fast (at least, where I sit here in Los Angeles) and yet their hosting services are primitive to say the least -- anyone who's used their admin panel knows what I'm talking about.

So what I'm hoping to find is some reseller who hosts their services on HE's servers (or equivalent blazing fast speed!) but offers WHM/cpanel so I'm not bumping around in the dark. I'm interested VPS because despite my affinity for GUI admin tools I still like to have root sometimes. :-)

Having Liquidweb-style phone support (always someone there) would be a nice-to-have but I'm okay with fast email support. I love LW but their servers are not that fast from where I sit.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

-David V.

Vancouver, BC
    Other than the issues around support have you thought about getting and installing cPanel yourself on your VPS solution? If you need help, I am sure there are lots of admins around who can spend 30 min to get it ready for you. You may be stuck with having to come up with your own solution to get exactly what you're looking for. Maybe its a good business idea, resell hosted VPS with cPanel on HE's network.