1. * Better than hostgator?

I keep hitting the limits on my hostgator reseller account due to bandwidth.

Is there a resller deal out there that does multi IP's and unlimited bandwidth that anyone might recommend?

Melbourne, Australia
    Just to point out UNLIMITED is never Unlimited. There are always limitations.

Can I ask, How much Bandwidth you currently consume with HG?

l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee

Stay away from the web hosting service providers which are trying to offer you some unlimited things in connection to the space and bandwidth
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Tech Belt
    The multi IP part shouldn't be too big of a problem, just the unlimited bandwidth would be a problem. Depending on how much bandwidth you use, you can try looking around the reseller forum or opt to jump to a VPS if you think you're ready.
    #---.#---###### | Host Mist LLC - Helping People Say Hello World™
    #---.#---#--#--# || Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller, VPS, Dedicated
    ####---#--#--# }| Featuring multiple locations across the US & Germany.
    #---#---#--#--# #| Connecting the world through web hosting.

Just be careful on the unlimited plans as mentioned and check the offers forum. There are plenty of reputable hosts that offer substantial amounts of bandwidth for competitive pricing.

Best of luck.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @

6. I am already at 14GB for the moneth and I believe HG has a 30GB limnit

I want to have the benefit of multiple IP's for G reasons of course but I don't want the bigger cost of SEO hosting specific offers.

One domain of my 14GB is using 12GB of the 14GB so I probably will end up moving that onto a single "unlimited" account or at least something with more quota but I would rather have a WHM package with Cpanel etc that can handle a bigger bandwidth limit...

What are you talking about? HostGator is not giving unlimited bandwidth with reseller account!

HostGators smallest reseller package has 250GB transfer, so I doubt you are going to go over your limit. Are you sure it's not the package you've created in WHM that has 30GB?

Check with the host company what the unlimited plan really is.There always a threshold on their unlimited.Find out whether that affects you.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GeekSRV View Post
    HostGators smallest reseller package has 250GB transfer, so I doubt you are going to go over your limit. Are you sure it's not the package you've created in WHM that has 30GB?

I never could get a hold on those zeros

Bandwidth: 165000 / 250000

Is what I am actually at now

You are using 165GB of 250GB

Perhaps just move up to the Copper package?

Just upgrade the package if you are satisfied with everything else there. Seems you are satisfied with them other than this bandwidth problem. Unlimited hosting may not be a solution for you. If you use bandwidth excessively there also you will hit the hidden limits. So it is not wise to switch a host with a satisfactory service and select an unlimited one.