Quality Host Recommendation

Hi guys, can anyone recommend any quality VPS provider?
    Haha, switching down from dedicated, it's starting to sting my wallet.

Just posted my review earlier, here.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

I've always heard great things about SingleHop and places like that. I strongly suggest checking out WHT VPS section

Once you know what company your leaning towards I would do a WHT search on that company along with a Google or Bing search. Each search engine will provide you with different results. Best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

USA, UK, Singapore
    Can you elaborate a bit regarding your requirements/budget/platform/virtualization technology etc? This will help us in providing more targeted recommendations
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 8 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed Windows & Linux Virtual Machines (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Tampa, FL
    Have you worked with a VPS platform before or did you upgrade to dedicated from a shared environment?
    Dave Parish

I'm looking for a windows vps, specs aren't important. But i need a fast connection to asia.

I started out with dedicated, because of it high cost, i'm downgrading to vps.

Thanks prompt help guy, really appreciate it.

Los Angeles, CA
    If you need a fast connection to Asia, find a Windows provider located in west coast such as Los Angeles or Seattle.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe - High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA (US West) | Dallas, TX (US East) | Ashburn, VA (US East)

Sacramento CA
    Only windows vps on the west coast that I can think of off the top of my head is SteadCom (at least that I've had some experience with). I never had their windows VPS but I can't imagine their support/service would be any different then their linux (which was solid). They are in LA which I've found to have very good connections to Asia.

I have a friend that is on Zipservers in Seattle and they seem happy there but I have no first hand experience with them.

Hi Mathelic,

Have you searched the VPS offers forum? There are quite a number of reputable hosting offers over there.

You might also note what sort of budget you're looking at.

Best of luck in your VPS search.
    In2net Network Inc. ( ) : Providing Service Since 1996!
    Quick Sales Response - [email protected]
    Virtual Private Servers : VPS Hosting - Ask us about our Managed Hosting services, too!
    30-Day MoneyBack Guarantee

ther're solar vps wiredtree and future host i use future host and u can also check just check for one of them

It would help if the thread title specified WINDOWS.
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?