Post Help with a webhosting for my website

Hi Folks!

First of all I open a new thread because my other topic was really old so I think of is ok.

I am the owner of MUNDO-SE.COM and I am looking for a good, stable and quality hosting, I can pay something like 4 or 5 dollars every month so I need a hosting with this features:

- Space: 10gb or more
    - Bandwitch: 50gb or more
    - Allows me the upload of big files
    - CPanel or Plesk
    - Payment using PayPal
    - MySQL Databases

I don't want a resellet just a cheap hosting stable and secure

Thanks a lot

You wont find a reliable host that cheap offering that much, you have to either raise your budget or lower your needs.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

There are too many to mention. What's wrong with your current host?

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    There are too many to mention. What's wrong with your current host?
    The price, I have to reduce the money in internet right know I am paying 8 Dollars every month so reduce it to 4 would be great also they close my account like two months ago for 3 or 4 days but they don't tell me anything before that happend so I am not 100% secure with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    You wont find a reliable host that cheap offering that much, you have to either raise your budget or lower your needs.
    That is why I am asking this here, maybe someone can tell me about a good hosting, I am looking LimeDomains and TMDHostings any ideas about them?? Thanks

If you're actually going to use that amount of space, you will have to significantly increase your budget for a good host or consider a VPS. How much resources are you using now? If it isn't much you can always start with a low end package and upgrade when you need to. It makes the most financial sense. You should also know that most shared hosting providers do not allow file storage, or the uploading of large files.

My advice is that if you are happy with your current provider don't cut your legs out from under yourself by trying to save money by moving to a cheaper plan and getting the same amount of service.

Other than that, I don't know what else to tell you.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

That is why I am asking this here, maybe someone can tell me about a good hosting, I am looking LimeDomains and TMDHostings any ideas about them?? Thanks
    That would be good to do the seach for them to find more information about this particular web hosting service provider.

As fo your budget and your needs I suppose you will be able to find only overselling hosts and that is what will never make you happy so as Mike suggested better be with your current one

Raise your budget up to 10$ per month, or pay 2-3 years in advance to get a discount. (5$/month)

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    That's not 100% true but I would recommend doing some research before purchasing.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

I am affraid that you could only have one "unlimited" on your budget.But that will not be recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by hostbite View Post
    Raise your budget up to 10$ per month, or pay 2-3 years in advance to get a discount. (5$/month)
    Bingoo!

I think you really need to increase your budget little bit more as it will
    be difficult for you to found a reliable and stable host with that much budget.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

I would definitely increase your budget, Range $8 to $12 bding on the safe side. Personally this seems more realistic.

Actively, I've seen other hosts offer what you want cheaper, But the reliability of such maybe the downfall.

I believe you would suit fine on a Quality Shared Server but you would have to increase your monthly budget :-)
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

I think some are missing OP's point. He is happy with his $8.00 host, he just wants to reduce expenses a bit.

I understood the thread, but he won't find the quality he needs by doing so!

You should know this :-)

Raise your budget by $8 to $15, and you will be able to find PLENTY of good host's for what you need.
    Garbott Ltd - Professional web development & consultancy services
    Oxford.Hosting - Prestigious shared, cloud, dedicated and gaming hosting solutions.

Well , the budget you are looking for and the conditions you have mentioned might create some issues while getting a good hosting service provider. Some hosting providers can provide you with uploading big files but again you have to raise your budget in order to match the requirements.

Intresting, when NIBOGO was first asking for hosts for his site people were recommending a dedicated server. On is own he found $8 hosting. Now he is asking for a host that costs less and now people are telling him he needs to pay twice as much as he is now!

NIBOGO - Tell us a little about your web traffic and forum database size. Were you hoping to attract advertising revenue as a source of income?

Like others have mentioned, you will likely find it somewhat difficult to find a $4 host with those specifications, specifically the bandwidth and space, outside of one of the large "overselling" companies.

Maybe contact JaguarPC and see if they can work out a custom plan with you so you can stay with them and still reduce your costs.

Dave

i dont know if he would be interested in webhostingpad.com. I am not really sure about them tho because some ppl say that they do not really know they but i have seen some ads for them around the place when i surf the internet. It's either that or raise your price. they have a plan for about 3 something a month

Thanks a lot all of you for the comments, actually I see of a lot of you guys recommends to increase my budget but this isn't the idea, the idea is pay less for my website, in the worst case I will keep with my current hosting I just think of maybe I can pay less for the same.

I need a lot of space because my website offers a downloads section with a lot of files actually I have 5gb but I know of this will be growing so I need some extra space and obviouslly this needs a lot of bandwitch too, I know of it's a lot but I don't want any "unlimited space".

Btw I was looking some hostings and I found ServerOrigin, they are offering 15gb for 3 Dollars at month, I can't find any serious review about them, anyone knows something about this company?

Regards

Looking for cheaper plans while your current one works fine is often a slippery slope. Just keep that in mind.

Well, I see of it's impossible to have a non-overseller with that features so I think of I can work with 5gb, reducing the amount of files, maybe you guys can help me finding a hosting with this specifications.

Im stumped...the next best option for you is a reseller account but you will not like the price lol

Since we were mentioned here, I will say that we have many customers from WHT. Sadly, reviews rarely occur unless someone is truly active here or unhappy with a service.

Best of luck in your search.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

Not always, is that true, there still are some providers out there that buy such high end and can offer cheaper prices and still provide decent services, or the best etc, now if your trying to say the reality of that chance then ii would say ya your right but no need to setup some misdirection , Best of luck, look around make the right choice best of luck!
    http://www.caperhosting.net - web/shells/ircd/shoutcast hosting!
    Live Chat sales/support on website
    WHMCS billing system and client login
    CaperHosting.net We care about everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by NIBOGO View Post
    Well, I see of it's impossible to have a non-overseller with that features so I think of I can work with 5gb, reducing the amount of files, maybe you guys can help me finding a hosting with this specifications.
    There is nothing wrong with overselling, per se. As a matter of fact its a standard industry practice.

Sounds like good,,wuts the problem?

Personally I do not fully commend the practise of overselling, Though, It is becoming more widespread in the industry.

I have not had any hosting with Serverorigin but have had the pleasure of speaking with him & he is quite an amazing guy. As far to you using the whole 15GB is unknown to me, However, I would not say it would be impossible.

So whatever direction you go into, Make sure to research your webhost, Maybe talk to them with what you need, your requirements and so forth and see if they will allow it.

Best of Luck Nibogo!

Well, finally I choose AtecHosting, I can't say a lot of them right now but as far as I can see the support is really good

Thanks everybody for your help

yes...you may want to raise your budget just a little to find something worthwhile and reliable.

Well, finally I choose AtecHosting, I can't say a lot of them right now but as far as I can see the support is really good

Thanks everybody for your help
    Thank you Nibogo, Glad we have been able to serve you to the best of our ability...
    Reminds me to apologise, I have been chronically ill for 2 days now so have left the help desk to my partner and the technicians who have been helping in regards to transfers.

I won't go into detail, Though thanks for updating this thread.

Best Regards,
    Sean