Thread: Hyper-V VPS

Hyper-V VPS

Has anyone had good Hyper-V VPS Automation creation? We Are currently using DotnetPanel's Hyper-V Product, and looking at the MicroSoft tools as well.

Any others we should be looking at?

I do not think there is anything other than DNP available to work with Hyper-V. We have been using DNP with our Hyper-V offerings for quite some months now and it is working very decently..
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

DNP is the only solution at this moment. I have been waiting for alternative solutions as well. Good Luck!

Why are you guys looking for an alternative?

We were having issues with Dotnet panel passing information to sysprep to populate the ip's and correct Serial keys during the image creation.

It is quite straightforward and DNP has got it very well documented as well. Are you sure that you haven't missed any step?
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

I'm hoping some solutions other than DNP come out, and have contemplating just custom coding what I need. DNP is nice, but has some annoyances and I've been looking to migrate off of it for a while. I'm looking at MS's tools and using it, though likely a lot of WMI.
    Ken Robertson | Linked Labs | linkedlabs.com

I got a demo from Microsoft on Dynamic Data Center at HostingCon, and it does Automated Setups. They also offer a Sales Engineer to come to your location to configure it, so I am now exploring that offering.

That's good to hear. Do keep us updated on how things work out with them!