What do you mean by autoresponder?
    Hosted with ReliableSite.Net.

email auto responder? if you have cpanel you can do it through there easily. If not that, then you'll have to clarify what you mean.

What I am exactly looking for:

A software where I can reply to people who email my gmail account automatically. I want it to delay auto respond to everyone who emails me. I do not want it through cpanel because there is no delay option.

I also don't want the response coming from vacation mode in the gmail settings. Looking for a program/script/software that replies to people who emailed my gmail address.

Is there any reason why you need a whole dedicated server for this? Unless you're getting 1000's of emails every few minutes a VPS should be fine for a custom script.

Quote Originally Posted by gexpro View Post
    What I am exactly looking for:

A software where I can reply to people who email my gmail account automatically. I want it to delay auto respond to everyone who emails me. I do not want it through cpanel because there is no delay option.

I also don't want the response coming from vacation mode in the gmail settings. Looking for a program/script/software that replies to people who emailed my gmail address.
    I know something that can possibly do this, sent you an e-mail.

I think a vps would work also. Around 10,000 emails per day is what I need it for. A "customer" sends an email to my gmail account then it auto replies at a delay back to them. That is what I need.