How about the Webhosting of netfirms.com

Hi there:

i baught the webhosting service about one month ago. However, there often exits the service running problem such as "The Website is currently inavailable". i applied Netfirms PLUS Hosting ($60/yr).

The diskspace 50Mb
    Monthly transfer 2Gb

Is there any better deal than this?

This most important is that i need a stable running server. Otherwise, i will lost all of my visitors since the unstable server running.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Cheers,

You will receive a lot of offers if you post your request in the Web Hosting Requests forum. However not all offers here are good.

-Eric.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Eric:

Thanks for your reply. Let me see the further perfomance of that server. If there often exits the server running problem, i will change the webhosting althoug i paid the webhosting.

Cheer, Zhanghai
    http://CalgaryOnLine.netfirms.com (in Chinese)

isn't netfirms offering free hosting??

I think he paid Netfirms to get rid of banner ads

-Eric.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

I like smaller hosting companies. I've been with some bigger web hosts, and the support isn't comparible to that which you get at a small firm.

Zak

agree, smaller hosts are usually more friendly, but many of them die out quick

i wouldn't say netfirms is the best host in the world, cuz i never experienced their customer service. but from my 2 years free space experience, they are among the most stable host i ever know. i never experienced a down time or suddenly slow down, even our high school football team uses netfirms for their website.

Located here in Downtown Toronto. I've heard many good things about them. They also host about 500,000 sites.
    Kaumil P.