* JetNetHost - Servers Offline since 30 hour

Hello, does anybody use them as reseller?

Or does this company have someone can be able to give us a real ETA on this (ticket isn't replied anymore).

Servers are offline since 30 hour and still count, this is supposed to be due to a HDD failures.

They claim on first ticket this will be fixed on DC within 1 hour, after we got a reply like this one:

Hello,

I am very sorry. We are working with the center to get the server HDD replaced, but have run into complications from their end.
    We will have this fixed by the end of the day, and as fast as humanly possible.

To keep you to speed, the servers hardware has failed, and we have been having the DC try to replace the HDD since last night, but have not been having any luck. I am not working on setting up a new server so I can salvage the data myself. Once this is done, I will be moving all customers out of this center into a more reliable one, as this issue should have been resolved yesterday.

I will let everyone know once this has been resolved, and I am sorry again for this downtime.

Best Regards,
    Zac O.

But a new day begin and nothing as been fixed and still offline, without any update.

They never sent any email regarding this outage and reply to ticket take around 12hour if they reply usually they are top-notch.

I'm wondering if this company as been sold, then the new owner are not able to manage it properly?

http://clients.jetnethost.com/serverstatus.php

Code:
    Days    
    10 	80.32% 	4 h, 43 m	1978.18 ms
    11 	8.56% 	21 h, 56 m	1910.36 ms
    12 	0% 	   5 h, 21 m	   -
    Last edited by RottenRemains; 08-12-2009 at 05:34 AM.

I have three websites hosted with them and all are down at the moment. I know what you mean, they are usually very good at getting back to people. I've been using them for quite some time and haven't ever had any problems. So hopefully this is just a fluke.
    I got a email from them early this morning:

Hello,

This will be 100% on a new server by 5PM EST.
    We lost the server from the center, they were not able (due to there own inabilities) to meet our needs in a timely manner to get this resolved.
    I have been given the old hard drive, and I am salvaging every ones files, one account at a time, and setting them up on a new server.
    I am again very sorry for this, and I am working as fast as I can on this to get your sites back online.
    You will be receiving credit to your account once this is all patched up.

When your account is back online (after 5 PM EST) if you notice any issues with your account, please open a new ticket, detail what is missing or not working, and I will help be able to help you with that. Some accounts will have missing files (due to the hard disk being bad), but I do not expect there to be many issues with missing files.

If you have any further questions, concerns or complaints about this issue, please let us know, we will try to answer them as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    Zac O.

Yes, hopefully get the same mail, around 7h AM.

Hope this will be solved in given time.

Hmm, well I'm getting a little worried because the person that normally contacts me is Brian E. and I haven't seen him yet... So I too am wondering if the company got sold or something and the new people suck.

Well seem this as not being restored in given time, we will move on when the servers goes online, maybe someone from jetnethost can give us real ETA?

42 Hour offline and still counting..

Hmm, well I'm getting a little worried because the person that normally contacts me is Brian E. and I haven't seen him yet... So I too am wondering if the company got sold or something and the new people suck.
    Yeah service was always provided by Bryan E or "Jay" seem since 2 week reply are only made by Zac O and service, support getting worst.

Yeah this is getting rather sad. No host should be down this long. I thought I had finally found a good reliable host, but it is looking grim now. If you do move to a different host let me know where you are thinking of going. I don't have much luck with finding good shared hosts...

The old center has either noticed me moving files out and has throttled back our connection to 30KB/s (its normally 300KB/s, which is still pretty bad), or they are having one heck of a network issue. And I can not tell you which, as they seem to be ignoring me so far.

Trying to transfer a 100mb account takes 3 hours now, and the connection is so slow it times out most of the time. Currently I am moving a 1GB account, which shows as having 7 hours left, argh.

I am truly sorry about this, and know its very frustrating on your end, as it is on ours. I have been working on this around the clock the past two days, and I will continue to do so until every single account is moved to the new server in a much more reliable center.

I hope this center will get back to me regarding the nature of the network issue shortly, as I if it continues this way, it will take days to continue.

I will keep you posted, and you may start to see sites come back online one at a time, as this is being done alphabetically.

Update: I also just checked the other servers in this center, dedicated customers, and they to also have the slowness, so I assume there not responding as they are trying to figure out the cause.

Best Regards,
    Zac O.
    If I wasn't a bit more optimistic I would say bull....

We have a reseller with around 50 account around 20GB space this will take 1 week at 30kb/s ?

Maybe VolumeDrive can give us correct information if any networks outage affect there servers or if they can block servers connection if jetnethost try to transfers data?

i don't think VolumeDrive would block connection from a servers.

(JetNetHost used VolumeDrive on affected servers, seem to be on UK2 Group LTD now)

Well I am up and running now. 48 hours later... Funny thing is, this is the second time that the sever has been changed in a little more than a year. I don't know if that is normal or not but it is frustrating because you never know if it is going to wor right again.

Yeah, we will move anyway this is to much for us.

My sites seem to be down again. This is stupid.

Wow doesnt look good, best of luck!

Yeah, noticed also this is the current outage notice in the past few day.

10 80.32% 4 h, 43 m 1978.18 ms
    11 8.56% 21 h, 56 m 1910.36 ms
    12 10.39% 21 h, 21 m 988.99 ms
    13 81.71% 4 h, 23 m 827.94 ms
    14 82.04% 6 m 392 ms
    2 d, 4 h, 31 min only for august.

Yep this sucks. I am asking for a refund and so far they haven't responded after a day. I just paid for a whole year too.

Quote Originally Posted by RottenRemains View Post
    We have a reseller with around 50 account around 20GB space this will take 1 week at 30kb/s ?

Maybe VolumeDrive can give us correct information if any networks outage affect there servers or if they can block servers connection if jetnethost try to transfers data?

i don't think VolumeDrive would block connection from a servers.

(JetNetHost used VolumeDrive on affected servers, seem to be on UK2 Group LTD now)

Hello,

Your are right. We would never throttle any server or block a connection.

yeah, this what i'm thinking.

Servers are again down now, its really annoying, we try to migrate account to another providers and we are not able to have our account more than 12 hour active per day..

I created a ticket to get a refund and it disappeared... Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by xenon2050 View Post
    I created a ticket to get a refund and it disappeared... Hmm...
    Lol, same this happened to me when i requested SLA credit.

So i opened the same ticket and ask Zac if he purchase jetnethost and maybe he need to hire a management compagny since he are not able to manage jetnethost properly and again the ticket disappeared first time i see this in almost 10 years of hosting.

I don't mind as much about the money as I do about the domain name I have hosted through them. Though I would like my money back.

Wow, this is amazing. I've never had any problems with them before and now they won't even respond to my tickets.

One of my sites I paid for a domain renewal more than a month ago, so I figured I was paid up through next year. But i just find out that they never paid the domain service to renew my domain. They just took the money. They also charged the credit card on file without consulting me. FYI, it wasn't on auto renewing that I know of.

Your domain are expired or alvailable? you should backorders it before someone else register this domains.

One of my domains is expired but I can't reorder it until September.