Your Suggestions Please

I just opened up my new site Alieninternet.net and I would like to have everyone expert opinions on it.

All suggestions are welcome

Interesting theme. Nice layout/design, but you could cut down on the load by using "real" text instead of text images.

I think the service agreement and acceptable use would look better if it wasn't a pop-window and had the same layout/design as the rest of the site.

The support link - modern bill???????

I got a security alert for the sign up, didn't go any further.

Idea is good, but the implementation not.
    Yes, keep the same style for different pages.
    Graphic instead of text - not good, not reasonable here.
    Tube-like menu is trivial and could be better to replace it with something else, say semi transpearent milk flat ribbon or variations.

...and disable IE 6 image toolbar to appear with mouse over picture (use <META>)

mmm dale's work I like it a lot but maybe some sort of dash border or something around the template (since it's a center design) also maybe a suddle grid background so around the layout it isn't just white. I like the design, and I agree, you should use real text in place of the text images (like your plans)

I like it. I agree with the majority here--go for real text. Otherwise, pretty cool stuff.

That you all for your honest opinions. I'll try to put some of them in action.

Thanks again

Justin
    Alien Internet Support Staff

The Changes have been made..

Ok Everyone, The changes have been made to Alieninternet.net. Please go there and tell me what you think. I used just about all of the suggestions you suggested on my last post. I had to put my web designer on slave labor to make all the changes happen.

All your feedback is welcome. Thanks again