7. What is the fastest method to appear on first page for some words?

Off-page optimization work

1. Submit the RSS feed in to various feed submission sites.
    2. Create blogs on the blogger and wordpress.
    3. Start directory submission
    4. Do some quality link building
    5. write keyword rich content and post it on the blog.
    6. Put the links of the website on the blog
    7.Do some social book marking for the webpages.
    8 Write keyword rich and service specific articles and post them into 10 to 15 sites.

I think when you complete on-page work and your website cached by google then it will start ranking out of 200, and as your start and carry on off-page work then website will start appearing under 100.

Do not follow short cut it will very harm full. Go right track and feel relax.

<< signature to be setup in profile >>
    Last edited by Alex; 08-10-2009 at 10:29 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Choose something that nobody else would. You are guaranteed the top slot.
      0 Not allowed!

There are number of things. Your pages should be recognized as important from other pages that are already recognized as important by search engines. This may or may not include advertising or placing paid links. I would suggest you to use all new media forms so your pages to get recognized as quality ones. And of course make sure your are offering valuable information, which is useful for your site visitors.
      0 Not allowed!

All good ways to build traffic and search rank - however you could write a whole book on just those 7 suggestions if you wanted to get really into it.

This probably wont work out right for a web hosting company, especially since competition is so fierce. It would take a year + of doing those steps everyday just to get a decent rank for any web hosting related terms
      0 Not allowed!

5. Quote Originally Posted by rainchild View Post
    Choose something that nobody else would. You are guaranteed the top slot.
    Hah! I like that but unfortunately if no one cares about that keyword, it probably won't do any good for you either. Getting high PR backlinks is most important - either buy them individually or through blog comments.
      0 Not allowed!

Nonsense. PR has no impact on your serp's and buying links is going to get your domain trashed. That's about the dumbest and most irresponsible advice you could give anyone.

0 Not allowed!

To adhieve target keywords on first page is every new ecommerce practicer’s ultimate goal, so it could guarantee that with limited investment, get unlimited customers’ attention, so how to achieve target keywords on first page is our business focus:
    1) Confirm core keywords and related keywords 3-5
    2) check if the homepage’s title, meta, description has those 3-5 keywords
    3) Add new webpages related to these keywrods
    4) Add external links for those keywords
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Keron View Post

8 Write keyword rich and service specific articles and post them into 10 to 15 sites.

There are some logic problems in your list.Mind if I point it out?
    Doesn't "Do some quality link building
    " include the other items?
      0 Not allowed!

I have one thing to say, your position wont last long.
    If you appear on first position over a night, you wont have very stable position.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, the absolute fastest way to appear would be PPC. Fastest SEO approach is high quality of backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!

yes correct. Content should be related

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

There is no one way to quickly appear on page 1. If there was everyone would do it. Blog commenting (do follow) and article marketing are two of the most effective I think.
      0 Not allowed!

Do these links not get buried over time? Most blog commenting ends up as a spamming exercise. How is that effective? Do articles not get tagged as duplicate content?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rainchild View Post
    Do articles not get tagged as duplicate content?
    Mine dont maybe you need to learn how to dio it
      0 Not allowed!

If they are duplicates of the original they do. If on the other-hand they are as original as can be, they cost. If they don't they are spam. But if they aren't and if they don't eventually get devalued as such, they will eventually get buried where they can't be found. So why bother unless its for the traffic you might get if you do it properly?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Keron View Post

I think when you complete on-page work and your website cached by google then it will start ranking out of 200, and as your start and carry on off-page work then website will start appearing under 100.

Do not follow short cut it will very harm full. Go right track and feel relax.

Mentioned ways are doing it..eg.. dire submission bookmarking, forum posting etc....
      0 Not allowed!

But what do you mean by quality? Everyone use the term but I have yet to get a sensible answer.
      0 Not allowed!

how much wordpress and blogger we need for a site, how much article per site, is every article must be unique?
      0 Not allowed!

Links from pages in the google cache, with relevanmt subject matter, one way, in context, on relevant sites. Whihc are do follow links.

Does that help?

But what do you mean by quality? Everyone use the term but I have yet to get a sensible answer.
      0 Not allowed!

So as long as its do follow, indexed and relevant its "quality"? Did I read that correctly. What about a blog thats hung out there with supiciously high PR selling blog posts, is do follow and all the rest. Is it a quality link?
      0 Not allowed!

Everything you said is the wellknow knowledge
      0 Not allowed!

depedns if it works .....

ive had bought hi PR links that have worked very well for me, ive had others which have been damp squibs.

but context relevant none bought links are always quality, with paid links you take your chances

So as long as its do follow, indexed and relevant its "quality"? Did I read that correctly. What about a blog thats hung out there with supiciously high PR selling blog posts, is do follow and all the rest. Is it a quality link?
      0 Not allowed!

And that's where this all goes wrong. Your definition of quality is flawed. Your approach is all wrong. The first question you need to ask concerns the projected shelf life of the link you wish to acquire (not buy, acquire). Is the web master going to renew the domain and then why?

That just about covers everything. And if the site has a PR of more than 3 or 4 stay away from it. The chances are that it is worthless long term.
      0 Not allowed!

And that's where this all goes wrong. Your definition of quality is flawed. Your approach is all wrong. The first question you need to ask concerns the projected shelf life of the link you wish to acquire (not buy, acquire). Is the web master going to renew the domain and then why?

That just about covers everything. And if the site has a PR of more than 3 or 4 stay away from it. The chances are that it is worthless long term.
    Have you ever had a site rank number for a competeitve term, in a competitive market?

I suggest until you have, dont go telling me how to do my job.
      0 Not allowed!

Depends on what you mean by competitive. But that actually has nothing to do with the question at hand. That word quality rolls glibly off your tongue but when push comes to shove you get all coy, start shuffling your feet and mouthing it. Why so defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by this charming manc View Post
    ive had bought hi PR links that have worked very well for me, ive had others which have been damp squibs.
    You buy PR? Why? How does it work for you? What did you pay?

..but context relevant none bought links are always quality, with paid links you take your chances
    What about a blog that's hung out there with suspiciously high PR, that's being used as a link building tool, is do follow and all the rest. Is it a quality link?

I don't think you could tell the difference even if it were a wet fish and hit you square between the eyes. This is where the problem starts.

0 Not allowed!

You buy PR? Why? How does it work for you? What did you pay?
    I bought high PR links, the site got to number 1 for its one word term and dominated the marketplace for 4 years.

They used to spend 5,000 pm with addwords and get 30,000 pm business, after buying links they spend 500 pm on links and took 160,000 pm last I checked.

A worthwhile spend if you aks me.

What about a blog that's hung out there with suspiciously high PR, that's being used as a link building tool, is do follow and all the rest. Is it a quality link?
    Depedns if its relevant and how many other people are using it to create links. Would pay less for that kind of link thna i would for another.

But I had the chnace to take a comment post of PR8 forum and a page rnkn 8 page, even though it was non relevant I took it. I didnt pay for it mind you.

I would pay for a PR 3 link from a relevant site more than for that link though.

I don't think you could tell the difference even if it were a wet fish and hit you square between the eyes. This is where the problem starts.
    you seem more bitter thna knowkledgable
      0 Not allowed!

No just pragmatic.

Is it not obvious to you that its about time Google whacked some more of you guys right between the eyes with that wet fish? But then the question that needs to be asked is how many of these cleaner fish are going to get taken out along with their fatter cousins? You are not doing anyone any favours dishing out this sort of advice.
      0 Not allowed!

I bought high PR links, the site got to number 1 for its one word term and dominated the marketplace for 4 years.
    A url? No I didn't think so. Dumb to ask isn't it? But by the same token its just another hot air balloon until the cards are laid out on the table for all to see. Why dominated? Why past tense? Did Google catch on and trash them as well as the business you so cleverly built for them?

If that's the case there is nothing to worry about. How about a url? It would be a useful example to all.

But I had the chnace to take a comment post of PR8 forum and a page rnkn 8 page, even though it was non relevant I took it. I didnt pay for it mind you.

I would pay for a PR 3 link from a relevant site more than for that link though.
    How do you judge relevant? Similar page titles? By page or by site? Does relevance only apply to similar sites in the same niche or does Google take vertical interactivity into account, where one industry feeds others and vice versa.

Man this sh*t gets complicated and I personally don't believe Google pays too much attention to all the pseudo intellectual posing and guff the experts spend so much time batting to and fro.

They are more pragmatic. They macro manage their results and figure that if they can keep the guppies spinning in circles it will all will settle into a pattern as time passes.
      0 Not allowed!

market research is the only way - analyze keywords and find the areas with the higest return on investment.

Otherwise just use PPC such as Adsense

Honestly there is no easy/fast way to get top rankings for competitive keywords... you have to have experience in knowing what works and what doesn't (different for every company/industry)
      0 Not allowed!

Continuous efforts can help you appear on the first page faster. Check your backlinks constantly, as well as improvements on your search engine ranking to find out if you're doing the right thing.
      0 Not allowed!

No quick way.. Good keyword analysis, on-page optimization (title,meta tags, alt tags, and targetted keyword density), sitemap submission to Major SEs, then off-page optimization.

Build quality backlinks everyday...

Check your website's SERP ranking after a week...

Analyze the results and make adjustments if necessary..
      0 Not allowed!

Off page is key to be the first page of G, but the on-page can not be forgot either.

The truth is without optimized title tags, meta data, URLs and page copy, you are not going to be found in the search results. They are basics.
      0 Not allowed!