Server hosts that allow mass emailing (can-spam compliant)

Does anyone know server hosts that allow mass-emailing for email marketeers?

Sofar i have found burst.net, wich allows it, 1000 e-mails an hour

Do you know any others?
    I am talking about double opt in lists, with verifyable information (ip + timestamp + place signed up to list), prompt removal on request, and can-spam compliant overall.

Thanks in advance

Depends how many you really need to send, though I don't think you'll have a large issue, as long as you don't plan to use a lot of IPs. The usual SPF records, reverse DNS, DKIM, Domain Keys should be setup, as well as clear "Unsubscribe me" in all e-mails, though I suppose you knew all of that.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

I wasn't aware that a dedicated server provider would limit you in how many emails you could send - usually it's a setting in the control panel on the server itself and is not something that the provider controls.

Now they may have something in their ToS/AUP that would limit you but realistically as long as you don't receive spam complaints I would think you would be OK.

I'm not sure how Burst is when it comes to spam complaints.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PresFox View Post

Do you know any others?
    I am talking about double opt in lists, with verifyable information (ip + timestamp + place signed up to list), prompt removal on request, and can-spam compliant overall.

Thanks in advance
    i know a company from malasiya who allow this, one of our staff member use to work there

i`l ask the email of there sales manager and will post it shortly for you
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & Kvm SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 on Site Engineers

It very much depends on your budget...but I would strongly recommend a dedicated server with unlimited bandwidth. One question...Are you looking for a spam server or something?

As long as you're can-spam compliant, I don't see why all providers will allow you to mail on their servers. If you have a 100% opt-in list, the provider shouldn't receive any abuse emails at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGeiger View Post
    As long as you're can-spam compliant, I don't see why all providers will allow you to mail on their servers. If you have a 100% opt-in list, the provider shouldn't receive any abuse emails at all.
    We for example would not allow this traffic, because "100% opt-in" does not mean that the owner of the email address that was opted in is actually the person submitting it.

We require confirmed subscription or closed-loop opt-in (where a confirmation e-mail, or some other affirmative method is used to verify the owner of the email address) for any bulk mailing campaigns leaving our network. That way no person can subscribe someone else out of malice or error.

What I suggest you do is signup with a premium email service like getresponse or aweber.

This sounds like it would be your best alternative.

The problem with a lot of the datacenters is that no matter how new your server is, it is already likely on a bunch of anti-spam lists. However, with the above services, they are nuts about SPAM lists, and because of that I get maximum deliverability(sp?).

These services can easily handle the amount of load you require.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by PresFox View Post

Do you know any others?

Thanks in advance

Actually, that 1,000/hour limit is for our Virtual Hosting servers. We put no limit on our Dedicated Servers.
    However, if you start sending out a ton of mail, and utilize a heavy amount of packets per second (PPS), the cost may be a bit higher.
    We deal with it on a case-by-case basis, and work things out with our heavy mailing clients so that both parties are happy.

As long as following double-opt in guidelines, we have no problem with mailers---we have many of them on our network running clean operations.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    I wasn't aware that a dedicated server provider would limit you in how many emails you could send - usually it's a setting in the control panel on the server itself and is not something that the provider controls.

Now they may have something in their ToS/AUP that would limit you but realistically as long as you don't receive spam complaints I would think you would be OK.

I'm not sure how Burst is when it comes to spam complaints.

That was a Virtual Hosting limit, not a Dedicated Server limit

You could also sign up with someone like ConstantContact or MobileStorm, although it could get quite expensive.

Do you know how many emails you will be sending? Are you planning on setting up the server(s) yourself to send these emails?
    Increase email deliverability and know who clicked and opened your emails.

SendGrid, reliable SMTP service.

MailChimp?